e l e v e n

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I pushed the cart towards the frozen food area, but stopped when I saw someone. I held my head right away and closed my eyes as I endure my head ache.

"Are you alright?" Irene came to my aid right away. I opened one of my eyes to see the guy that I saw one moment ago, but he's already gone and my head ache faded.

"I-I think I saw someone from my past." I told her and it seems like she was surprised.

"Was it a girl?"

"No, it's a guy."

"Okay, stay here and grab me some cereal boxes. I'll catch him."

"He was wearing a blue shirt and his hair is brown and kind of messy." Irene nodded and I looked around to find the cereal boxes that she told me to grab.

I don't know why am I acting like this over and over again. I wish I can control my head ache whenever I see some people from my past.

After five minutes, Irene ran to me, panting probably because she's tired.

"Did you see him?"

"No, he's gone already." She answered. "Are you sure that he's part of your past?"

"Yeah, I'm certain about it. My head ache is really bad when I glanced at him." I replied and then we continued on shopping for groceries. I was just following her since she was the one who will buy her stuff.

"Do you want me to show you a picture of your friends including Sana?" She suddenly asked. She stopped from scanning the nutrition facts of a snack and looked at me.

I hesitated to answer at first, but then I convinced myself that it's for my own good anyway, so I agreed to her offer. I thought she'll give me a photo immediately right after I agree, but she said she has no photos of Sana nor of my friends on her phone.

She chuckled, "Don't worry. I'll bring some photos of them tomorrow."

"You promise?" She smiled and nodded. After shopping, we decided to eat at a local convenience store. We don't really mind eating in a fancy restaurant. I'm more comfortable of this and maybe, she is, too.

I walked her home and then I went home, too. I still have to cook dinner for the kids and help in chores.

Mr. Qi told me that he'll be giving me my first paycheck tomorrow and I can't wait to give it to ahjumma because I really want to pay her back the expenses.

*

YUTA'S POV

"Go to sleep." I told Sana while cooking her some soup. "I'll wake you up after finishing this."

"I'm not yet sleepy," she yawned and it made me chuckle. She giggled softly. "Okay, I'll go to sleep. You should sleep early, too."

"I still have to finish reading and  signing some contracts." I answered back and then I heard her footsteps until it faded. I guess she already went to her room.

I grabbed that chance to talk to Dr. Hakugara. He's a licensed psychologist and he knows how to hypnotize people permanently, but he rarely does that. It should be done according to how valid your reason is to hypnotize a person.

"Yuta!" He greeted me. Although his hospital is based in Japan, he's in Korea to take care of some business, too. "Long time no talk!"

"I have some favor to ask of you, doctor." I tried to keep my voice down, so that Sana wouldn't hear me from upstairs.

His voice turned serious, "Yes, what's that?" I told him what my plan is. He hesitated to agree at first, but I told him that I'll pay him big time if he's going to do this favor for me. In the end, I made him say yes.

"It's settled, then." He hummed a yes. "Go here at 8 AM and introduce yourself as an obstetrician. Thank you and good night." I hung up and poured the soup on a bowl. I placed my phone back inside my pocket and went upstairs to give these to Sana.

When I entered her room, she was already sleeping so soundly. I tapped her shoulder, trying to wake her up. Gladly, she woke up right away and ate her dinner.

"I can manage myself already, Yuta. Take a shower." She commanded me, but I refused to do it. She forced me to take a shower by threatening me that she'll kick me out of her house, so I went to the bathroom to shower.

*

I woke up at 7 AM to ready myself and to cook breakfast for Sana. I am also anticipating for Dr. Hakugara that's why I woke up early.

I have seen Taehyung yesterday. It was true that he was alive and Sana's friends found him. If they will bring Taehyung to Sana, I just have to make Sana forget him. I assure that if she'll stay with me, she wouldn't be hurt. Tae left her on the altar and that's the time I told myself that Tae should suffer.

I followed him secretly with my car after he left Sana on the altar. Yes, I was the one driving the car that hit him. I don't regret on doing that anyway. He has done enough damage to hurt Sana. And he deserves to die for doing that.

I passed by him and brought that car on a junk shop. I paid my men to burn that car. I made sure that I left no traces after doing that thing.

I heard the doorbell ring. I'm sure that it's Dr. Hakugara who pressed that thing. I opened the gate and greeted him.

"Remember our conversation yesterday night, doctor?" I whispered him and he nodded in reply. I welcomed him in the house and told him to wait on the living area. I went upstairs to wake Sana up.

I tapped her face gently and said, "Sana, someone's waiting for you downstairs."

"Who? Is it Tae?" She suddenly stood up and ran downstairs. I followed her until she stopped running. I saw how her shoulders fell after seeing Dr. Hakugara.

"Good morning. Who are you?" She asked him.

"Ah, Sana, he's an obstetrician. I invited him over to give you a check up." I told her and dragged her towards the doctor. Dr. Hakugara greeted her and gave her a fake check up, just like what I told him to do.

"We're going to do something that will test your focus." Dr. Hakugara gave me a meaningful look--a look that is trying to tell me that he's going to start hypnotizing Sana.

He took out his instruments and tools to be used in that activity. He then started hypnotizing Sana and I went to the kitchen to make Dr. Hakugara some coffee.

My plan has gone well.

*

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I don't really have something to do during the morning, so I called Irene. I asked her to meet up with me at the convenience store with the pictures that she talked about yesterday.

I went to the store after calling Irene. I bought some snacks to eat while waiting for her. I was sitting near the glass wall, so I saw her right away. It kind of confused me to see Jungkook and Tzuyu behind her. I didn't know that she'll bring them with her, but they told me before that they wanted to help me. I can't do anything about that.

They entered the store and looked around to find me. I waved my hands in the air and Tzuyu saw me. She led the two towards me and sat with me.

"Hey," I greeted Jungkook and then nodded at Tzuyu. "I didn't know that you'll be bringing them." I faced Irene.

"We're here to help you, right?" I nodded. The three of them fished their phones and scrolled something in there. Maybe they're searching for Sana's pictures.

I sighed deep. I really feel nervous.

"Here's a polaroid of you and Sana." Jungkook took something out from his wallet. "It's from the souvenir that you gave the guests at your wedding, but not all of them got a copy. I just actually took this out from that album." He handed me that polaroid that he was talking about and my eyes widened in shock.

S-She's Sana?

--*

Follow my ig acct: @bangteuwaiseu

Don't forget to vote, comment and share! : D