What the actual-

Ok guys this is a Disney Conspiracy Theory. If you don't want to read this, the door is over there.
So when I was about 8 I loved the reruns of the 101 Dalmatians Animated Series. In one episode, Cruella asks Roger and Anita to watch her Niece, Ivy. I will insert a picture of Ivy right here.

So when we meet Ivy she seems like the exact opposite of Cruella

So when we meet Ivy she seems like the exact opposite of Cruella. She's sweet, caring, somewhat innocent, and just seems like a darling little girl. Later on we learn that Ivy is actually a spy for Cruella, she is pulling pranks all over the farm and blaming it on Lucky, Rolly, and Cadpig, the dalmatian puppies. I forget what happens after that but I think she is found out.
I had forgotten all about this until I was watching my little cousins and we turned on Disney Channel and Sofia the First was on. In this episode, Amber takes Sofia's amulet after discovering its powers. Because she took it, which was a bad deed, she summoned an evil princess named Ivy. I will put a picture of Ivy here.

So Ivy takes the amulet and tries to take over the throne of Enchancia but gets caught and sent back to her prison

My theory is that Ivy De Vil is actually Princess Ivy.
So let's look at some similarities.
IDV and PI have the same natural hair color. Black on the right, white on the left.
IDV and PI both fool people with their seemingly sweet and innocent nature but both turn out to be evil and want to rule something (IDV the Dearly Farm and PI the kingdom of Enchancia).
Enough of that.
If you have watched the series, you would know Cruella has a very large family tree. Her brother Cecil is referred to by Ivy as "Uncle Cecil", which means they must have a third brother. Now let us take a look at the De Vil's wealth. The extravagant wealth and luxury the De Vils live in, must mean they come from a very successful family, or maybe a Royal Family!
Let's take a look at Princess Ivy.
She was born in a "black and white kingdom". She learned powerful magic from magical butterflies and dragonflies. When her older sister becomes the queen of the land, Ivy tries to overthrow her. Ivy's older sister banishes her to a desert island.
But 101 Dalmatians probably happened before Ivy tried to overthrow her sister right? Until we find out that Ivy has been on the island for 10 terrible years! That's all it would take for a little girl to grow into an evil princess. In fact the only difference I can find between the two are their eyes. Princess Ivy has Blue Eyes and Ivy De Vil has Black Eyes. But I sincerely think that Ivy De Vil and Princess Ivy are one and the same.
Case Closed.