❝Babies?!❞ → NamJin

July 23, 2015: Thursday — 9:35 PM: Kim Residence

Jin couldn't keep the excitement running over him as he thought of his husband, Namjoon, arriving at their doorstep in any moment from now. When he knew that he was already 2 weeks pregnant, he couldn't help himself but feel excited and scared at the same time. Excited because Namjoon and him are finally starting a new phase in life after getting married 2 years ago and scared because he might not be a good father. But like his husband always tells him, he will be a good father no matter what. 

Just after a few moments, the door swung open, revealing a grinning Namjoon; excited to see his husband who's sitting on the couch and watching some TV shows. Namjoon immediately dashed towards his husband and peppered him with kisses. 

"How was the day?" Jin asked as he moves closer to his husband, slowly resting his head on the younger's shoulder. Namjoon rested his arms on his husband's shoulder while slowly rubbing it.

"The usual. How about you, hyung?" Namjoon asked back, his husband started sobbing. Namjoon looked at the older as he trailed his fingers to Jin's chin, tilting it a little, only to see Jin tearing up more. 

"W-What's wrong?" Namjoon's voice was dressed with worries and his face twitched a confused look. Jin moved away and looked at Namjoon in the eyes. He bit his lower lip, starting to rub his tummy. 

"I-I'm pregnant. 2 weeks." Jin revealed. Tears started streaming down his cheeks and Namjoon immediately pulled him into a hug while showering his husband with kisses of happiness and love.

"I'm so happy, hyung! You don't know how much I wanted this to happen."  Namjoon was overjoyed and so did Jin. Namjoon pulled away to face his smiling husband so that he could wipe the tears off his cheeks before giving him a peck on the lips.

"I love you, Namjoon." Jin whispered before snuggling back into his arms. Inhaling the scent of Namjoon's cologne, slowly closing his eyes.

"I love you more, hyung." Namjoon ended and they both fell asleep, smiling.

November 3, 2015: Tuesday — 8:03 AM: Kim Residence

"Done?" Namjoon rubbed the older's back since he was hunched on the toilet, puking everything he ate last night during their dinner date, considering it as a celebration of Jin's pregnancy. 

Jin shook his head and continued to puke more. 

"You're having morning sickness almost everyday, hyung. Don't you think we should consult some help?" Namjoon suggested, his voice was dressed with worries as he continued to rub the older's back, soothing him out.

"M-Morning sickness is natural, Namjoon. It's not that—" but before Jin could even finish his sentence, he puked once again, almost filling up the toilet, foul smell circulating inside the bathroom.

After Jin is sure that he's done with all the puking, his husband, Namjoon, assisted him in brushing his teeth. As much as Jin wanted to do it himself, he was too weak and fragile. And, Namjoon, being the worried and careful husband he was, he wanted to make sure that Jin doesn't stress too much since Jin's belly is growing bigger and bigger every week.

"Thank you." Jin smiled weakly at Namjoon who carried him up all the way to their room, slowly laying him down on the queen sized bed they're having.

"Rest well, hyung." Namjoon kissed his husband on the forehead before going downstairs to prepare breakfast and well, do the chores such as the laundry and the dishes while his husband was upstairs, resting peacefully along with their baby.

January 3, 2016: Thursday — 8:03 AM: Kim Residence

Once the Kims arrived at their residence from visiting their local prenatal care, they immediately plopped themselves with Jin being careful not to plop too much since his tummy was extremely huge for a six month old pregnancy and is one of the reason why they decided to visit the prenatal care. 

Slowly, Namjoon took out the sonogram he kept in his wallet since they had no time to look at it. With a smile on Namjoon's face, Jin slowly shifted himself closer to his husband, leaning his head on the younger one's shoulder.

When Namjoon finally unfolded the sonogram, their expression twitched into a confused look. 

"It's not just a baby alone, hyung..." Namjoon gulped, looking at the sonogram.

"WE'RE HAVING TWINS?!" they looked at each other, unable to figure out how did it even happened. When they visited the prenatal care 2 months ago, they can only see a baby and not babies. 

"We're having twins..." and Jin started to tear up once again. He looked at his husband who still couldn't believe that they're having twins and kissed his cheek. 

"I couldn't believe it, hyung." Namjoon smiled, looking at his husband who's overjoyed as he does. 

He kissed his husband's head before continuing on admiring their beautiful babies, excited to see the two little angels that will soon be running around, reminding them of a happy ending the fairy tales can never define.

-END-

huehuehue. a very short update for you guys but yeah, namjin are having twins. 
so how did it happen? i don't know. maybe because my mind is going crazy and weird again so i decided to make a plot twist. but anyways, hope you enjoy it! like i said, i promise to improve a lot and give you guys what you wanted!

that would be all! jikook coming up so stay tuned for it! i love you guys from the bottom of my arteries. *throws finger hearts everywhere*

xoxo
peachyq_