❝Parenting❞ → MinJoon

REQUESTED BY: JAY_FANGIRL_69

November 11, 2017: Saturday — 9:37 AM: Kim Residence

The thing about being someone that has a family was you should learn to train yourself to gain some patience. Patience in a lot of things like for example: cooking a new recipe you found on the internet in a very odd way such as browsing through some articles about parenting on Google and then an add came up, showing you everything from the ingredients to how it's prepared; scolding your husband for being lazy and contributing no help; and basically having to do two jobs at one time.

"Yah, hyung! Help me with these dishes so I can wash Joomin!" Jimin screamed his lungs out, having a hard time cleaning the dishes — washing them up, bubbling everything down, and piling them in the dish rack, all in one go while his husband was on the couch, drowning himself in a very deep sleep.

"KIM NAMJOON!" With a high pitched voice, Namjoon scrambled awake, falling off from the couch along with his white blanket and comfy pillows and creating a loud thud on the white marble tiled floor, rubbing his bum before messing his hair up, slightly limping towards the kitchen where Jimin was fuming in anger and annoyance.

"What is it?" Namjoon asks, voice husky and eyes drousy, scratching his head in confusion as Jimin turned around at him, glaring at him in such a demonic way, as if the younger was about to devour him.

But Jimin didn't replied, instead, he took a deep breath before picking one plate up and throwing it towards the older who immediately dodged Jimin's weapon. Namjoon could only look at his wife turning into a beast and a tomato at the same time due to the fact that his face grew so red as he continues to fume in anger with a terrified expression. Legs turning into a jelly as he shivered in fear.

"I TOLD YOU TO HELP ME WITH THE DISHES SO I CAN WASH JOOMIN YET YOU'RE THERE ON THE COUCH SLEEPING!? HOW COULD YOU!" Jimin continued to throw the dishes and Namjoon continuously dodged it too while approaching the younger very carefully, saying "I'm sorry" gazillion times before finally being able to get a grip of his wife's waist, wrapping his arms around it gently, careful not to squish it too much since he's already 5 months pregnant.

"L-Let go of me!" Jimin tried to pull Namjoon's arms away but Namjoon tried his best not to let go of the younger; whispering calming words and apologies, hoping to calm the younger down and not letting him throw more of their plates since he broke quite a lot.

"I'm sorry, okay? I didn't mean to sleep that long. Let me help you wash the dishes, hm?" and the younger's mood changed. Cheeks puffing before spewing out the greatest laughter he had which causes Namjoon to pull away and look at his wife questionably. Jimin could only hug his husband before tip-toeing until the younger could level his mouth on his husband's ears before whispering: "I'm sorry for breaking all the plates we have."

And silence overpowered the couple's atmosphere. Namjoon could only blink his eyes and Jimin grinning in amusement.

"I'm very sorry. Anger got a grip of me." Namjoon sighed. He can't do anything about his wife's mood swings neither stopping his wife from having his pregnancy mood swings so he has no choice but to go with the flow.

It wasn't Namjoon's first time dealing with Jimin's mood swings due to his pregnancy since he already experienced it when Jimin was pregnant with their first child but it wasn't that intense compared to Jimin's mood swings now. Before, the younger wouldn't dare to break a furniture or any of the utensils found inside their house, instead, he would just cry and sulk at the corner for no reason, getting hyper whenever Namjoon was asleep and singing unfamiliar melodies but now, it's much worse.