❝Fifth Anniversary❞ → JiHope ft. VKook

August 6, 2017: Sunday — 8:15 PM: Jung Residence

It was during a Sunday evening in the month of August 6 when Jungkook and Jimin, two best friends, decided to have some "girl talks" when Jimin felt an excrutiating pain on her abdomen and feeling like he was about to give birth to his first ever son, Jiseo.

"Oh my God, hyung! What am I supposed to do!?" Jungkook panicked as Jimin tried to stop himself from pushing since he still wasn't that situated properly.

Although both best friends were soon-to-be mother, Jungkook had no idea on how to help his best friend in delivering his first newborn and especially because Jimin's husband wasn't around. He's too afraid that something might happen on either Jimin and his son, Jiseo. And also because he's still 1 month pregnant.

"J-Jungkook! Call the ambulance!" Jimin shouted to somehow calm his best friend from panicking too much while blood drips down in between his legs excessively.

After Jungkook had called the ambulance, he immediately ran towards Jimin, trying to situate him in a much more comfortable position and wiping off the bullet grain sweat on his best friend's forehead.

"If you can't do it anymore, you can just push Jiseo out or I might as well call Hoseo—" Jungkook was cut off when Jimin screamed no.

"P-Please, don't c-call H-Hoseok hyung. H-He's on a meeting and I-I don't want to disturb h-him. I-I wanted my birth t-to be a s-surprise for h-him on our fifth anniversary t-today a-as husband and w-wife— AAAAAHHH!!!" Jimin's eyes teared up as he grabbed out for Jungkook's hand since he really couldn't take the pain anymore.

He needed to push Jiseo out.

"I-I think I-I need t-to p-push... AAAAAHHH!!!" as soon as Jungkook's hand was held and squeezed with full force by Jimin and as soon as Jungkook heard the words Jimin let go — although it's a bit inaudible because of the panting and growls — Jungkook was immediately alarmed which made him rush towards the kitchen where Jimin had kept their inflattable pool.

"O-Oh my G-God! I-I can feel h-his h-head c-crowni— HMMMNGH!!!" as soon as Jimin was placed on the inflattable pool, and Jungkook pouring down a bucket of lukewarm water, he just spread his legs widely and pushing out his child. Jungkook then assisted Jimin in pushing and after a few hard and strong push, the child was finally out.

Jimin breathed out a sigh of relief as soon as he heard his son crying and then finally passing out right after.

9:30 PM: Jung Residence

It was already past 1 hour yet Jimin was still not awake and it was a bit of a problem since Jungkook had read the message of Jimin's husband, Hoseok, that he'll be home in 15 minutes.

But the good thing is, Jungkook had called his husband, Taehyung, to come over and help him in assisting Jimin's needs in case if he'll wake up. But as of the moment, Jimin's eyes were tightly closed and is on the bed, resting.

"I do hope Jimin wakes up before Hoseok hyung comes home." Jungkook whispered at his husband, Taehyung, while craddling the baby on his arms. Rocking him back and forth slowly, humming a lullaby.

"I'm pretty sure he will. He still needs to see his baby boy and feel him in his arms."

And after a few moment, Jimin finally was able to flutter his eyes open. Seeing his best friend, his husband, and his child, he immediately groaned out. Sending signals to the two in front of him that he's finally awake before rubbing his eyes and smiling widely. 

"Finally! You're awake, Jimin! You don't know how much we're worried of you." Jungkook walked towards Jimin to give him Jiseo and Jimin chuckled before gently holding his son into his arms.

Tears lingered upon Jimin's eyes as he looked over his yawning Jiseo. With perfect small lips, cute pinkish nose, and angel-like eyes, Jimin exactly knew that Jiseo just looked like his father, Hoseok who'll be home in just a minute.

"And, by the way, Hoseok hyung will be home in fifteen minutes... five minutes now since you have been unconcious for ten minutes." Taehyung informed and Jimin's eyes immediately widened.

"Wait, what!?" Jimin was in shock and the couple could only furrow their brows, indicating their confusion regarding Jimin's actions.

"Why? What's wrong?" Jungkook asked as he sat down at the edge of the bed and Jimin bit his lips.

"I had planned out a surprise since I knew I will be giving birth around this month and I needed the help of the both of you guys..." and the Kim couple's eyes lit up.

"What is it then?" Taehyung asked and Jimin explained what he wanted Hoseok to see once he comes home.

With only five minutes remaining, Jungkook and Taehyung did their job. Putting streamers across the room, placing ready-made letter balloons on the baby blue walls which says, "Happy Fifth Monthsary, babe!" and finally a short note from Jimin and the Kim couple.

When the friends heard the door opening and a tired voice coming from downstairs, saying he's home, they immediately turned off the lights and hid on their hiding spot they also planned earlier along with the decorations, basically the surprise.

Jimin kept himself from crying and when they heard the doorknob twisting, door opening and him switching the lights on, Jungkook and Taehyung then got out of their hiding place and Jimin saying "Happy Fifth Anniversary, babe!"

Hoseok looked shocked as he didn't expected that a huge surprise was waiting for him. And slowly, tears was building from his eyes as he immediately ran to his wife, peppering him with kisses and finally taking a look at their first son.

The Kim couple looked in awe at the Jung couple and tears also started building up upon their eyes, smiling very happily for they became a part of the Jung couple's meaningful fifth anniversary.

-END-

just a short update after the "regrets" part 2! i have read your comments about the part 2 of regrets and i felt very... should i say... flattered? i don't know but i'll try my very best to incorporate an epilogue or part 3 for regrets since i left you all with such a sad ending. hihi. but yeah, i'm glad you enjoyed my writing and i promise to give you all more!

thank you so much guys for your love and support to this book! it means a lot and i really didn't expect that you all would read and support this book since most of the plots were quite corny and cheesy.

i love you all guys so much and i can't thank you all enough. really, your love and support is what makes me alive and this book as well! thank you, thank you, thank you!

and oh, namkook coming up next! *throws finger hearts everywhere*

xoxo
peachyq_