❝Revelation❞ → YoonSeok ft. JiKook

March 1, 2017: Wednesday — 7:43 PM: Jeon Residence

"So, when are you planning on telling Yoongi hyung?" Jimin asked as he poured an orange drink on the older one's glass. Tears swelling in the corner of Hoseok's eyes, confused on whether he'll tell his boyfriend or not about the terrifying yet surprising news for him.

"I don't even know if I should tell Yoongi hyung about my pregnancy. He'll probably rage over me." Hoseok pulled his head down, trying his very best to hold the tears. He didn't want to look like a crying mess in his best friend's house especially because Jimin is the one who'll easily get worried between the two of them. Plus, he's already 6 months pregnant and Hoseok didn't want to stress him all out.

"I think, you should tell Yoongi hyung about it, hyung. I'm pretty sure he'll be happy to know that you're carrying his child." Jimin cheerfully suggested, encouraging his best friend to tell everything once he got home but Hoseok shook his head, pulling his head up once again, only meeting the crescent-like shape of the younger as he smiled at him, before handing the orange juice to him.

"Here." Jimin whispered before pouring himself another round of orange juice on his barely empty glass. "I heard that juices like this are good for the baby's health, especially on your stage, hyung." Jimin rubbed his belly as he consumed the glass of orange juice. 

Hoseok looked at his best friend's perfectly round belly before rubbing his invisible bump, about to develop visibly in a couple of months so it would be hard for him to keep it to his boyfriend. He also heard that he'll be gaining a few weights so his boyfriend will probably notice it.

"I guess you're right, Jimin. I should tell it to Yoongi hyung. In a couple of months, the baby will develop inside me and I will have a hard time hiding it." Hoseok broke a smile to his overly happy best friend before consuming the orange juice in his glass. The younger smiled at him before trailing his way behind the older one and giving him a back hug, careful not to squeeze in his 6 month pregnant belly.

"I know Yoongi hyung will be happy about the news, hyung!" Jimin let go of the hug and showed him a thumbs up; eyes were still forming a crescent-like shape as he beamed at Hoseok. 

"Hyung, I'm home!" and both best friends went out the kitchen with Jimin holding the older one's wrist and he waddled towards his husband who just got home from his work. Jimin let go of Hoseok's wrist and went up to his husband before kissing him on the cheeks.

Hoseok stayed not far away, admiring how happy his best friend was in his husband's arms even if they're too young to get married after Jimin told his husband that he's pregnant a few months ago. 

"I miss you, hyung." Jimin giggled and when his husband's eyes landed on his wife's visitor, he immediately beamed before bowing 90 degrees to him. "Good evening, Hoseok hyung!"

"Good evening too, Jungkook! Your wife really is kind enough to offer an orange juice to me." Hoseok smiled before picking up his coat that was neatly hanging on the couch before preparing himself to go home. Yoongi is probably waiting for him since he said that he'll be home in 7.

"Duh, we're best friends!" Jimin shouted from the kitchen since he's preparing dinner for his husband who just arrived. Jungkook giggled at both the males' actions.

"Anyways, I should get going now. Yoongi hyung is probably waiting for me since he said he'll arrive at 7 and I'm afraid he'll get mad at me." Hoseok chuckled before waving his hands goodbye towards his best friend's husband who then said goodbye.