❝I Love You❞ → YoonMin

[LISTEN TO "WORDS OF MY HEART" ENGLISH VERSION BY MARIANNE TOPACIO WHILE READING THIS. VIDEO ABOVE!]

Cold Winter Night — 10:30 PM: Park Jimin's Residence

With shaking hands, Jimin reached out for his phone, tears threatening to fall down his cheeks and his breathing became coarse. On this cold night with snowflakes slowly falling down the ground, Jimin busted in tears. Unable what to do, Jimin stood up before dashing to get his coat and going out frantically.

Despite the cold, Jimin hoped he could still catch him alive. He needed him and he knew that. He loved him and he knew that. But he still chose to leave by his side and run far away. Jimin regretted everything what he's done but after receiving the text message, he could feel his world shatter and his life getting dull before his eyes.

Running endlessly and gasping for air, Jimin cried more and more. He was shivering in cold but he shook those off and continued running. Mumbling to himself for him to wait for him and that he'll be there to save him. The more he runs, the more his heart aches. Trying to breathe, Jimin can feel his system weakening. He was told not to run but he can't help it. He was told not to worry, but he can't help it.

The person who loved him the most and the only person who showed him what it's like to be happy will soon be gone. There may be consequences regarding his own health but the more he thought of stopping, the more he'll see him breathe his last breath and he won't be there to hold his hand and say everything he was ought to say before.

Slowly, Jimin can feel himself close to fainting but he carried on, still crying endlessly. Keeping his eyes wide open on the cold night and trying to block off the freezing breeze, Jimin came into a halt. His tears were dried up and he could feel his heart stopping.

He has reached his stopping point and he also reached his stopping point. Jimin walked closer, trying to slither through the crowd, only to see his eyes tightly closed. Polices tried to push him away but he insisted. Trying to catch his breath, Jimin fell down on his knees. Looking down at him on the cold winter night, his tears once again fell down.

His hands were shaking as he reached out to his hand and held it tight. Paramedics were still on the job on trying to transfer him for treatment but Jimin told them not to. They were all confused but Jimin flashed them a smile.

"It's fine. Leave him to me, please." Jimin begged. Paramedics were hesitating but Jimin reassured them that he'll be fine with him by his side.

After a moment, things cleared out and everyone walked away. Leaving Jimin and him on the cold street.

"Y-Yoongi... it's going to be fine now. I-I'm here. You'll b-be alive." Those words crushed his heart and and he could feel his breath tighten; his strength draining out but he stayed holding his hand tight.

He tried his best not to let go of him but the pain is too much to take. He knew his time is almost up so he had to do everything that he can while he still can see him and before darkness will engulf him on this cold snowy night.

"Just know that after all these things, after this night, you'll be fine. You will be good as new and you will find someone better. You will be happy," Jimin's life is at stake but he didn't mind that. As long as he'll be alive, everything will be fine.

"I should have said this earlier and I hope that it is not too late." Jimin slowly leaned down, his face a few inches away from him. And before their lips touched each other, Jimin dropped his last tear and whispered something that would cost him his last breath.

"I love you, Min Yoongi."

-END-

oh my gosh! i finally updated a chapter for you guys! i am really sorry if this was so late but i hope you enjoyed! this chapter really is sad and something motivated me to write something like this and wow, i almost cried. though it is short but this is my surprise gift for you all. >.< i know it's lame and i am sorry if this is kind of confusing so i'm leaving an explanation:

jimin has a heart disease ever since he was born and his parents always despises him for being weak and all that bad stuff. long story short, jimin moved out from his place to seoul in order to find a job. long story short once again, he met yoongi unexpectedly. they became friends and jimin believed that they're only until that status. he felt sad but he shook it off. yoongi probably doesn't feel the same as what he felt towards him but what he didn't know is that yoongi has been longing for jimin to be his. they got into a fight multiple times and jimin decided to distance away from him. yoongi felt lonely so he decided to surprise jimin and tell him what he really felt but yoongi was unable to when he suddenly collapsed in the middle of the road. little did jimin know, yoongi is suffering from a heart disease as well but yoongi doesn't bother to tell jimin. jimin received a text from one of his friends who happened to find yoongi sprawled on the road and told him something had happened and that yoongi isn't waking up at all. and that is when the story started.

the reason why jimin begged for everyone to leave them alone is because jimin knew that he'll be dying as well. jimin knew everything about yoongi but doesn't bother discussing it to him. and the reason why he told him he'll be alive is because he believed that yoongi will on the other world in a better condition and that he'll be happy. jimin wanted to tell him the word "i love you" on the winter as well but ended up dying beside the love of his life.

so, that's it! hope you understand and i'll try to update more! that would be all! byeee!!!

*throws finger hearts everywhere*

xoxo
peachyq_