❝Criminal❞ → VMin ft. YoonKook

March 14, 2016: Monday — 7:17 PM: Min Residence 

"You've got to be kidding me, hyung!" Jungkook looked at the older, his eyes were enlarged twice as its normal size while rubbing his 4 month old belly. He just couldn't believe on what Jimin had told him. It's too complicated to be real.

"Jungkook... I-I don't know what to do." Jimin whimpered, his eyes watering as he was about to burst in tears. Jungkook gave the older a glass of water to calm his nerves down but it wasn't working. Jimin quivered as he thought of the news. He, too, couldn't believe of what he's done.

"Maybe my husband could help. Should I phone him?" Jungkook suggested before grabbing his phone on the counter top and dialing his husband's number who probably is very busy right now but Jungkook could care less. He knows that the older needed their help and Jungkook is here to the rescue.

"Y-You think Y-Yoongi hyung c-could help?" Jimin asked while he kept his head low. He doesn't want the younger to see him crying even if Jungkook already knows that he's whimpering and wiping his tears that continued to leak out from his eyes.

"Of course. He's usually the one who solves problems easily especially on situations like this." Jungkook beamed at the older before pressing the call button and waiting for his husband to pick up. Jimin, on the other hand, fiddled his fingers as he breathes out nervously. 

"Kookie? Is there something you needed?" soon after, Yoongi picked up, cooing in a husky voice, indicating he was tired and exhausted but still tried to sound sweet towards his wife — Jungkook sighed in relief. He glances over the older before clearing his throat as he leaned his back on the counter top.

"Yes, sugar." Jungkook replied sternly. He glances over the older once again, still unable to lift up his head but Jungkook knows for sure that he already calmed down from the whimpers and crying.

"What is it?" Yoongi asked, flipping pages can be heard in the background. Jungkook sighed.

"Favor." Jungkook replied, waiting for his husband's reply who momentarily stopped. 

"Yeah, sure. What is it?" Yoongi replied, sighing here and there as he continued to flip more pages. 

"Can you please help Jimin hyung out with his problem? I-I can't think of any way to help him. Please, sugar?" Jungkook cooed in a begging manne scratching the back of his neck. Jimin lifted up his head as he looked at Jungkook, probably embarrassed about his problem but he needed someone to help him fix this. 

"J-Jimin hyung is here. You can talk to him." Jungkook continued and when Yoongi agreed over his wife's suggestion, Jungkook immediately handed his phone to the older. Jimin took a few deep breaths before taking Jungkook's phone with his shaking hands.

"H-Hyung?" Jimin started, voice quivering in fear. Jungkook excused himself since he needed rest. Jimin nodded, waiting for Yoongi to voice out.

"I'm not sure if I could help you that well but I'm ready to take out my advice." Jimin huffed out a sigh before stating his problem out. Yoongi listened eagerly on the other line even if the younger's voice was starting to get inaudible because of the tears coming out from his eyes.

"I-I just don't know what t-to do." Jimin whimpered, biting his lower lip to prevent him from gushing out more tears. He doesn't want to sound so dramatic and he doesn't want Yoongi to bother about his problems that much because it was his fault in the first place.