❝Will You Be Mine?❞ → Yoonmin ft. The Rest of BTS Members || Part 2

"What. The. Actual. Fuck." Jimin muttered underneath his breath as his hands grew loose on the grip of his things making everything fall down on the floor as he watched his best friend: overwhelmed with the pleasure his boyfriend was giving him.

Jimin could feel his ears being blocked by nothing but with moans and pleadings by the two males who aren't completely aware by his presence. Though Jimin has already turned on the light switch and he could literally see everything, the two individuals still aren't aware. Probably both are too busy on their business and probably, both of their eyes were closed.

Jimin still stood there, motionless, unable what to do. His eyes have lost its innocence and he didn't care to cover it up with his cold and stiffened hands and run away because what's the point? He has seen everything and it's all because of these two careless rag rats who did their harmful business on his own house.

It was 15 minutes after the two had noticed Jimin's presence and they immediately stopped what they're doing and covered themselves up. Jimin's still wide-eyed as he watched the two gulping on their own saliva as they looked down.

As much as Jimin wanted to shout at them for being horny at his own dear house, it was as if his mouth glued shut. He couldn't even utter a single word as his eyes still is bulged in horror from what he's seen earlier. He wanted to move, but he couldn't. He wanted to shout at them, but he couldn't. Everything in him stopped and that is how extreme Taehyung and Jungkook gave him to see.

"J-Jimin... w-we can explain." Taehyung stuttered as his lips quivered in fear.

Slowly, Jimin came back to his senses as he took a deep breath before picking up his things and clearing his throat, trying to shrug everything that he saw just a moment ago. "I think you guys should go." Jimin firmly stated as he slowly can feel his feet working again before walking upstairs and to his room.

But he was stopped when a hand grabbed his wrist, a thing that Taehyung always do to him whenever he's upset.

"Please, let me just explain, Jiminnie." Taehyung pleaded, making Jimin took another deep breath before turning to face the younger. He cocked his brow and Taehyung let go of the older's wrist before clearing his throat.

"We're sorry if-" Taehyung was cut off when Jimin piped in.

"If you got my innocence to disappear? Is that it?" as much as Taehyung wanted to laugh about everything, he couldn't. Because it seemed like loosing innocence is a big deal for the older and he totally understands that.

Taehyung could see that if he was in Jimin's shoes and he's still pure as fuck then, he would also be dramatic about it. But what Jimin didn't understand is that something is coming up that the older would not totally expect: a birthday surprise.

"I understand and I'm very sorry for taking your innocence from you in this very unfortunate moment." Taehyung explained, trying to calm Jimin. Though Jimin isn't shedding any signs of crying, as a best friend, Taehyung needs to calm his nerves down or else and worse, Jimin would throw out flames at them and the surprise would be over.

"But I hope that I would get to see your smile once again." Taehyung stated more as he slowly held the older's wrist before gently dragging the annoyed Jimin towards the kitchen with Jungkook following behind them, secretly sending hand signals for the rest of the guest to come out of their hiding place.

"So, how exactly does this make me smile?" Jimin asks, annoyed. Taehyung could only smile as he winked to himself before flicking the light switch open and there, Jimin stiffened once again.

"Happy Birthday, Jimin!" they all said in unison, slowly bringing tears to Jimin who is utterly speechless. He just stared at Hoseok and then to the purple cake in front of him with 3 white candles lit up.