❝Unexpected Expectation❞ → NamKook ft. YoonMin

August 25, 2017: Friday — 9:30 AM: Jeon Jungkook's Apartment

As the light from the sunrays came through the blinders of Jungkook's room, his senses were finally awake but his eyes weren't. Although he was woken up, he still can't seem to open both of his eyes, thus making him twist to the other side of the bed, groaning.

Feeling someone beside him, he slowly fluttered his eyes open and smiling as soon as his vision turned clear, seeing his boyfriend beside him. Recalling what happened to both of them last night and the reason why they're joining in one bed made Jungkook blush.

They just had sex for the first time.

Looking down at himself, Jungkook wasn't fooling himself around. Something really did happen between the both of them last night when he saw that he was wearing nothing underneath the red velvet blanket he had, matching along his walls, ceiling, and the king sized bed. Although Jungkook could feel a little bit of pain whenever he'll twist and turn, he was quite happy that he had experienced the unexplainable pain he felt down there which means they really did have fun last night.

"Thank you for last night, babe." Jungkook whispered as he tapped the tip of his boyfriend's nose gently before studying his boyfriend's every facial feature. From his perfectly beautiful and dark lashes that curtained his tightly shut eyes, pointed nose, and soft pinkish lips which got the younger addicted, Jungkook knew he had just made love with Eros which in his case was his perfectly made boyfriend, Namjoon.

A few moments later, Jungkook heard Namjoon groaning out, indicating he's finally awake; coming to his tired senses. Jungkook's smile grew widely when Namjoon turned around to face him and then planting a quick kiss on the younger's lips who then giggled afterwards.

"Good morning, baby~" Jungkook cooed. Cheeks heating up.

"Good morning too, bunny~" Namjoon cooed back in response using his husky voice which made Jungkook tap the tip of the older's nose once again as he rested his head on top of Namjoon's broad and perfectly built in chest, showing that he's the type of guy who goes to the gym on a daily basis.

"Do you had fun last night?" Namjoon asks, stretching his arm out and placing it around Jungkook's exposed milky-white shoulder, rubbing it slowly and forming circles which soothes Jungkook very much.

"Very much, babe." Jungkook responded and Namjoon smiled, reminiscing again with what happened to both of them last night.

Jungkook snuggled more and more, slowly closing his eyes once again and also slowly wrapping his arms around Namjoon's exposed waist since the blanket only covered the bottom of him, explaining the much exposure in his perfectly formed 6-pack abs.

Although both had jobs — Jungkook being a very successful and famous model in Bighit Models and Namjoon being the CEO of the huge and successful music company in Seoul — they didn't really pay that much attention since they're too drained out last night and they wanted to spend a quality time for the whole day. After what happened to the both of them, they just couldn't leave each other's side just that.

•••

"What do you want for lunch?" Namjoon asks his girlfriend as they took a refreshing bath together in the shower after spending almost 2 hours in bed, cuddling and going back to sleep.

Jungkook giggled as he faced Namjoon, placing a finger on his lips, as if he was thinking on something. Namjoon waited for his girlfriend's reply... impatiently.

"For me... I really wanted to try out some desserts for lunch." Jungkook smiled and Namjoon immediately pulled Jungkook's naked body close to him, feeling Jungkook's warmth, and Jungkook yelped shortly after since he was quite surprise of what Namjoon just did before throwing both of his arms across the older's neck.