❝Not Yet❞ → YoonKook

REQUESTED BY: MINSUUYA

June 14, 2017: Wednesday  10:19 PM: Park Residence

"Oh my God, hyung! Are you serious!?" Jimin shouted as he stood up, eyes were twice huge as its normal size. Yoongi could only look down, fiddling his fingers as nervousness devoured him helplessly. He didn't know what to do.

"Jimin, how am I supposed to do this? I'm still not ready to bear a child!" Yoongi growled, now looking up at Jimin, tears slowly trickling down his cheeks and his breathing was going crazy.

"I'm sure we can figure something out. Just... relax, okay?" Jimin massaged his temples and pinching his nose bridge before plopping himself back on the couch while sighing in and out. Both of them were unsure what to do and both of them panicked in a very alarming state but still tried to calm their nerves down.

"H-How about I call the rest over but we'll exclude Jungkook for a while... ?" Jimin suggested, quite unsure with his words. Yoongi looked at the younger in disbelief and rolled his eyes before wiping those messy tears rolling down his cheeks.

"Are you crazy? We can't do that. Jungkook will probably beast out if he knows we excluded him." Yoongi muttered and Jimin could only nod his head, agreeing over his hyung's point. It's just that, he couldn't seem to think of an idea since he was still too shocked over the news Yoongi revealed to him.

"Then... what are we supposed to do?" Jimin asks and Yoongi could only sigh. Biting his lips to prevent himself from crying again. He doesn't want to look like a crying mess especially because he's in his best friend's house.

"You know what? I'll just go home. We'll talk about this together tomorrow." Yoongi suggested and Jimin was quite hesitant to agree over his hyung's decision especially because it was already late and Yoongi wasn't feeling great.

"How about you stay here for the night, hyung? It's already late." Jimin flashed a weak smile. Yoongi thought about it for a while and he finally agreed. It is indeed late and he needed a rest as soon as possible. The day has been quite harsh.

"I think you're right." and Jimin stood up, walking towards the older and giving him a pat on the back while forcing a smile.

"I'm sure, we can figure the solutions to your problem tomorrow, hyung. Trust me." and Yoongi could only sigh, nodding at his best friend's optimistic answers despite him, getting the opposite feeling.

June 15, 2017: Thursday - 9:25 AM

"Yeah, he's still asleep. Why did you call anyways?" Jimin asks over the line.

"I was about to take him in a nearby museum." the other line answered, voice was dressed with disappointment and disbelief.

"You know, Yoongi hyung doesn't really like going for a walk. If you want, you can visit him here." Jimin suggested, his answers has been quite a fact for a while and the line could only chuckle as a response.

"Okay then, I'll visit at around 10."

"I'll be sure to inform hyung about this. Take care." and the line disconnected.

Just as Jimin was about to leave to check on Yoongi upstairs, he was greeted by a sleepy Yoongi on the door frame, rubbing his eyes and forcing himself to look at the person in front of him.

"Who called?" Yoongi asks in a husky voice, ruffling his hair while yawning. Jimin chuckled at the sight in front of him.

"In case if you're worrying that it might be Jungkook, don't be. It's just Namjoon." and Jimin could hear a sigh escaping from Yoongi's lips. Jimin smiled before heading towards the kitchen downstairs and grabbing the older's wrist with him.