❝Shopping Quarrel❞ → JiKook

February 20, 2016: Saturday — 2:16 PM: Jeon Residence

"Yah, jagiya! Hurry up!" Jungkook shouted from downstairs, waiting for his wife to finish changing while he occupied himself in fixing his watch to lock perfectly on his wrist. 

"Can't you wait?! I'm pregnant and I'm having a hard time!" Jimin shouted back making Jungkook giggle, eyes still glued on his watch, struggling to lock it in place and when he did, he saw his wife in front of him, hands on the either side of his waist.

Jungkook smiled, seeing his wife dressed up so good making him remember the first time they met at the nearby carnival during its fair. With a simple floral dress and a pair of cute doll shoes, Jungkook was always mesmerized by how his wife's clothes always fit him perfectly even if his belly is already in a 7 month stage.

"What are you waiting for? Let's go." the older one rolled his eyes as Jungkook wrapped his other hand on his wife's waist, being careful not to press it too much for the sake of Jimin's 7 month old belly.

"Sorry for not helping you back there." Jungkook smiled as he kissed his wife on the cheek before opening the door of the car and assisting him in going inside, covering the older one's head so that he won't bump into the arch of the door.

"It's fine. We're equal you know? You're also struggling putting on your wrist watch." Jimin chuckled as soon as Jungkook got inside the driver's seat and putting on the seat belt. Jimin too, tried to put on the seat belt but failed miserably because of his belly. 

Jungkook laughed while Jimin pouted and the rest of the ride heading to the mall are nothing but childish quarrels and Jimin having his mood swings in which Jungkook tried to handle ever since his wife got pregnant.

3:19 PM: Walmart

"No! I like this better, Jungkook!" Jimin whined to the younger while showing Jungkook a pink floral dress with a matching head dress and a pair of pink flip flops.

"Hyung, blue is better." Jungkook smiled, picking out the same set but in color blue. Jimin frowned, protesting to his husband the pink set he wanted. But since Jungkook is stubborn and would fight for his right, he also followed the rhythm of his wife's protest.

"I SAID I WANTED PINK!" Jimin screamed, followed by the stares of the people passing by the toddler section. Jungkook apologized but their quarrel continued. Protesting and debating about their favorite set of color for their little angel.

"I have the money so I can buy whatever I like for our daughter!" Jungkook hissed, still showing the older one his favorite pick. Jimin rolled his eyes and their quarrel continued, getting the attention of the people in the shopping mart.

"I'm your wife and I know what's best for our daughter! I wanted pink!" Jimin whined again, waving the pink set in front of Jungkook's eyes, hoping he would convince his husband to buy the pink set for him. But to Jimin's dismay, Jungkook protested more, thus continuing their quarrel.

4:17 PM

"It's getting late and we still haven't picked out something for Minjung!" Jimin growled, the pink set is still on his hand while his free hand rubbing his belly to somehow sooth himself. Jungkook clicked his tongue before continuing on his protest that the blue color is better.

"If you only agreed to my decision that blue is better, we're already in the house right now!" Jungkook defended which made Jimin pout. Just as Jimin was about to surrender in their quarrel and leave the choice to his husband who's very stubborn, an idea suddenly popped up in his head, making him smile.