❝Will You Be Mine?❞ → Yoonmin ft. The Rest of BTS Members || Part 1

October 13, 2017: Friday  6:30 AM: Park Jimin's Apartment

With the sun rays penetrating through his forgotten-to-shut-kind-of blinders, Jimin's eyes slowly fluttered open along with the fifth ring of his alarm clock. Annoyed, he turned off his alarm clock before groaning out and wincing a little as soon as his retina got hit by the brutal yet natural rays of the sun.

"If only I had pleaded for my boss even more to give me the night shift..." Jimin thought as he sighed deeply, depressed and annoyed about the thought that he didn't obtained the night shift.

Five minutes later and Jimin still hasn't got up from his cozy and warm bed along with his five purple and white fluffy pillows that are messily scattered on the floor and on his bed and his blankets that kept him warm throughout the cold night.

I tell you what, even with that short description of Jimin's (lazy) morning, you can tell that he lives a pretty and relaxed life. You may ask why is Jimin still punishing himself for applying on a job he clearly despises when in fact, his description says it all? And that is when you get yourself wrong. There is a reason why Jimin still is working instead of just lazing around (well, he really is doing it even from the start of this story) - want to know why?

Because this house Jimin is living in is just an apartment and he has to pay the rent EVERY SINGLE MONTH and since his parents had left him and is on the care of his grandparents on Busan but was facing financial problems so he had to stop high school, move to Seoul to find a job that fits his degree which he eventually did and even made a best friend that is really loud with a mix of weirdness, rent an apartment that he thinks is cozy enough for him to live and survive in this harsh world, and send some money to his grandparents making him double so he could get his salary doubled as well and he could finally pay the rent without having to worry about being kicked out.

It's just that his room is fancyly(?) decorated by him and it costs him a lot of money (also the reason why he doubled his work) to somehow look a bit presentable if ever someone comes over and decided to ask him if he or she could peek inside his room.

And his tiny living room and kitchen, just like his room, everything is in a theme of purple and white because being a purpleholic and aims to make the theme more blended and casual, he decided to add in some whites. It also costs him a lot of money that he grew broke for a month with ALMOST nothing to eat and experiences having to stay at his best friend's apartment, Kim Taehyung, who just lives next to him.

After apporximately 10 minutes of contemplating whether to go or not to go, the thought of having to experience famine again made Jimin (dasi run run) run in full speed to get himself cleaned and prepared for the hectic day. Unable to make breakfast for himself, he only grabbed an apple from his delicately polished table, held the apple on his mouth before dashing outside.

Taehyung probably already went to the job earlier than he does since he wakes up pretty early and is anxious about the time. But here we have Jimin, being lazy as always because deep down his heart, he despises morning shift the most. He knew this would happen but it was as if he had a choice. It's the easiest job he could enter to without having to graduate college and the salary is quite high since the coffee shop he got in sells the best coffees throughout the whole city of Seoul and the ingredients are pricey and imported.

He really thought that the salary is a bit disappointing since not all prefer pricey coffees but turns out, this coffee shop he's in working is famous and he sees a lot of idols, trainees, solo artists, CEOs of the famous companies, and as well as actors, actresses and legendary musicians who are either retired, on-hiatus, or still active.