❝SPECIAL CHAPTER❞

HEADS UP! Since this chapter is a SPECIAL CHAPTER which means all of your ideas are combined in one chapter, you might need to prepare yourself from experiencing roller coaster emotions. There also may be a tendency that it will be boring as the stories goes on so I apologize in advance.

For those who donated and gave their ideas, I will be giving credits to you all which means I will be tagging your usernames on my author's note at the end of this chapter and also to keep you notified that you helped me big time!

So I hope you guys will enjoy this SPECIAL CHAPTER and thank you so much for your love and support! It means a lot to me. Mwa!

!!SPECIAL CHAPTERS WILL BE POSTED AFTER 16 ONE-SHOT CHAPTERS!!

•••

IDEA AND REQUEST BY: LOU_WIL
SHIP: JiKook

❝A Special Surprise❞

January 8, 2017: Sunday - 8:15 PM: Park Jimin's Apartment

"I'll be home late, hyung. I still have some works to finish. And oh, you don't have to prepare me dinner. I'll do it on my own once I'll be back, arasseo?" Jimin sighed in disbelief as he rubbed his 2 month old baby bump before humming in response, agreeing over his boyfriend's reminder.

"O-Okay then. I'll be waiting for you. Stay safe, okay?" and Jungkook chuckled sweetly, Jimin closed his eyes momentarily, feeling the tears building up in his eyes. But he immediately swallowed it down for he doesn't want to get emotional over his boyfriend going home late.

"Thank you so much for understanding, hyung! I'll be ending the call now. Good bye, I love you." and the call disconnected.

"I love you too, Jungkook." Jimin mumbled to himself as he looked at his homescreen which was Jungkook and him during their first date on a local restaurant, indicating that the call ended. Sighing once again, Jimin placed down his phone on the coffee table and switching the telivision off. He was quite disappointed but he brushed it off over and over again.

It was the first time Jungkook will be going home late. He usually leaves all his work, no matter how urgent it was whenever it's finally his time to go home but Jimin just shrugged it off. Although disappointed, he just thought of it as Jungkook's last chance and maybe, his boss scolded him big time for always declining the urgent works that needs to be finished.

Jimin walked to the kitchen before flicking the light switch off and then followed by the living room before walking upstairs and into their room.

Jimin looked at how lonely the night would be without Jungkook and that his human pillow wouldn't be here when he closes his eyes. Although he wanted to wait for his beloved boyfriend to come home, his eyes were terribly screaming for sleep. He was too drained out earlier from all the puking and household chores.

He just didn't like telling Jungkook what was happening for he doesn't want his boyfriend to get worried and stressed out because all he wanted was that the younger could focus on his job and he wouldn't force himself to come home for Jimin's small emergency.

Jimin was independent and he believes that he can handle things on his own without needing the help of others... even if he couldn't take it anymore.