❝Don't Overwork Yourself❞ → JiKook ft. The Rest of BTS Members || Part 2

It took Jimin a while to calm the younger down, telling him that everything will be fine and that the members as well as their company will accept them and possibly will be delighted about the news. Though, fear is slowly creeping in, both of them try to be optimistic about the news as well as the acceptance of the members and their company.

On the way home, Jungkook feels a little bit uncomfortable, knowing that he, a man, is carrying a child inside of him and that he'll give birth in 9 months. Jimin notices about his lover's blank expression — being a loving boyfriend he was, pulled the younger closer to him and planted a kiss on his head with his soft hair on Jimin's plump lips.

With different yet sweet methods of calming Jungkook down, Jimin successfully made the younger smile with his tear-stained cheeks forming into those of a bunny cheeks and his eyes glistened. Jimin smiled before cupping Jungkook's cheeks and planting a soft and delicate kiss on the younger's soft, pink lips.

They shared a couple of sweet moments before finally arriving at their company building, result on their hands.

Before going in, Jimin held the younger's hand, squeezed it gently before whispering 'everything is going to be alright, baby.'

With positivity and gathered up courage, both of them went inside the building and down to where the members are currently staying in and gathered to tell them the news that Jungkook is pregnant.

The young couple held hands with each other and gulping down their saliva multiple times as they appraoched the room where everything will be revealed shortly. Jimin had to admit that he was now choking in fear and that both of them are taking turns in calming each other down and just overwhelming theirselves with positivity.

Once Jimin turned the doorknob open, there is no going back. He already had texted the members that they've had arrived already and that they might be shocked about the news they're about to deliver.

They both got in and everyone inside that room were delighted to see the young couple back and seeing the result paper on Jimin's hand.

"So, how is everything?" Namjoon asks, his smile reaching his ears and the rest followed, proceeding to ask more questions about their trip to the doctors and asking if Jungkook is going to be alright or if Jungkook is really alright.

Jimin tried to smile it through while still holding the younger's hand, squeezing it gently under the table as a way of calming Jungkook's nervous state before placing the result on the table, making everyone silent.

It took them a while before Namjoon took the responsibility in reading the couple's result. Jimin and Jungkook hung their heads low, waiting for the members to disagree and throw flames at them. Jungkook started to tear up and Jimin, on the other hand, starts to feel discouragement rushing through his veins.

But what a twist of events that everyone started standing up and going to their side to hug them and telling them that they don't have to worry for they had already accepted their state because they knew that everything will end up to this.

Both Jungkook and Jimin broke down to tears of happiness and expressed their deepest gratitude to the members who accepted them even if they knew themselves that it was hard. But what are brothers for when they can't even accept them?

Later, a call was made to their company to inform them about the huge news Jimin and Jungkook were holding. The company also showed their greatest happiness over the couple, especially Bang PD who even teared up after knowing about Jungkook's pregnancy news.

They then immediately held a private party about the maknae's pregnancy and shortly after, BigHit released a short notice about Jungkook and his relationship with Jimin and the fandom was happy for the couple. Though not all but the majority were happy about the news and that they're expressing their excitement regarding the pregnancy news and is looking forward to more happy memories.

-END-

yay! i know this is just short but yeah, i hope y'all enjoyed it. sorry if it looks rushed because i am trying to update as soon as possible since i will be busy again the following weeks.

thank you so much LyzahDangle06 for requesting this! i had fun writing and experimenting new techniques to make this one-shot and more one-shots to come interesting to read. ♡

i love you all and i will try my very best to update and make more requests. thank you for being patient. mwa.

*throws finger hearts everywhere*

xoxo
peachyq_