❝Concert❞ → VMin || Part 2

May 16, 2017: Tuesday — 8:15 AM: BTS Dorm

"How are you feeling right now, hyung?" Taehyung asks the older while they pack up their things for their next schedule. Jimin turned his head around the younger and smiled at him, folding some of his clothes and placing them neatly on his luggage. 

"Well, I'm feeling a little better. Resting well really does help." Jimin answered, reassuring the younger that he's fine and the signs weren't bugging him that much. Taehyung nodded before closing his luggage and placing it on the side before trailing his way towards the older who's still not done in packing.

"Need a hand?" Taehyung asks as he sat on his hyung's water bed, feeling much more comfortable rather than his own bed. Jimin looked at him and smiled once again, shaking his head since he's almost done and that he can handle it.

"Hmn, hyung?" Taehyung started and Jimin hummed in response, eyes still focused on what he's packing up.

"Do you think ARMYs will accept us, our situation?" Taehyung asked worriedly, voice dressed with worries which made Jimin stop momentarily for him to think. Will the ARMYs really accept their situation?

Jimin sat beside Taehyung and placed his hand on top of the younger's shaking hands and slowly massaged it while smiling. "I'm pretty sure they'll understand, Taehyung. They ship us and they love us, what could go wrong?" Jimin stated and the younger could only nod, thinking of the same thing. Taehyung smiled at his hyung before pulling him into a hug.

"I'll do everything to protect you, hyung. Especially when an angel is growing inside you." Taehyung whispered softly as he buried his face on his hyung's perfectly built shoulder. Jimin giggled, forming little circles on the younger's back using the palm of his hands.

"I love you, Tae~" Jimin cooed before Taehyung pulled out from the hug and showed his hyung a box smile he always uses, before leaning down and giving the older a soft peck on his plump lips. "I love you more, hyung~" And Jimin proceeded on packing up his things while Taehyung went downstairs, checking out if the breakfast is ready.

•••

"Oh, Tae, just in time. Breakfast is ready." Jin muttered and Taehyung smiled, inhaling the wondrous smell and scent of Jin's pancakes. "I'll call Jimin." Taehyung informed and Jin nodded before spreading the plates evenly on the table, in front of the 7 chairs.

"Call the others too." And off Taehyung went towards the members' room, calling them and informing them that breakfast is ready before finding his way towards the room where Jimin and him shared. 

"Hyung?" Taehyung knocked before cracking the door a little, peeking inside only to see Jimin gone. Taehyung's eyes widened and he dashed inside, only to find Jimin puking on their adjoining bathroom. The older's back was hunched on the toilet and Taehyung knelt down, rubbing the back of the older, helping him in puking.

When everything is released, Jimin once again turned pale and Taehyung assisted him in brushing his teeth. "Hyung, are you alright?" Taehyung asked the older and Jimin nodded, smiling a little as Taehyung lead him towards the bed. 

"I think I'm going to skip breakfast, Tae." Jimin informed, his voice was once again weak and fragile. Taehyung placed down his hyung's luggage, putting it beside his so that Jimin could straighten up his body, allowing him to rest for a while. 

"Okay then, hyung. I'm heading downstairs to eat breakfast. Just call me if you needed anything." Taehyung stated and Jimin nodded, eyes nearly closing and Taehyung gave Jimin a kiss on the forehead before pulling up the covers over his hyung's body, keeping him a little warm.