❝Morning Routine❞ → NamJin

February 2, 2017: Thursday  8:10 AM: Kim Residence

"Joonie, baby! Breakfast is ready!" Jin called out while gently and evenly pouring out some chocolate syrups on top of each pancakes.

"What's on the menu?" Namjoon asks as soon as he got down, necktie danggling messily and his damp black hair was unfixed, thus making it stick out in every direction. Jin could only giggle and Namjoon's cheeks blushed in embarrassment.

"You know what, I'll fix you later. For now, eat. I'll be getting Joonseok cleaned up." Jin stated and Namjoon nodded, munching on some of the pancakes his lovely wife made.

"Hello there~ How about a washy washy, hm?" Jin cooed as he picked up their 1 year old son from the crib and kissing him gently on the cheeks as well as on his forehead before heading towards the bathroom.

It was approximately 10 minutes after Jin was done cleaning up his son and it was just in time that Namjoon was finished eating his breakfast.

"Jin hyung! I'm finished!" Namjoon announced as he brought his plate to the sink, careful not to trip over or letting the plate slip of from his hands since he was too prone in breaking things at any occassions.

Jin came out from the bathroom along with their son on his arms, comfortably wrapped under a soft blanket. Jin eyed Namjoon and smirked.

"I'm surprised you didn't break the plates, baby." Jin laughed and Namjoon could only pout. Jin placed Joonseok on a changing table and did the morning routine for their son: placing on a diaper, dabbing on some baby powder, dressing him up and fixing his shiny black hair before placing him back on the crib.

"Be right back, baby~ Mommy is going to fix Daddy~" Jin cooed at their son and a soft child-like giggle immediately escaped from Joonseok's lips. Jin smiled as he gave their baby a toy to play with.

Namjoon, on the other hand, was just grinning in amusement with the sight of his loving wife and their adorable baby, having a short moment before he saw Jin coming at him with a smile on his face.

"Now, I'm gonna have to fix you." Jin laughed as he fixed his husband's tie and swooping his messy hair into a much more presentable hairstyle. The hairstyle that caused Jin to fall inlove with Namjoon.

While Jin was busy fixing his husband's messy hair, Namjoon slowly placed his hands on Jin's slender waist before pulling the older towards him. Jin yelped a little, quite startled and surprised with Namjoon's actions; he could only giggle before hitting the younger's chest playfully.

"You sure are something, baby." Jin smiled and Namjoon placed on a smirk before leaning down gently over the older and planting a passionate kiss on the strawberry flavored lips.

Jin was quite startled but he immediately gave in, unable to resist his husband's soft lips while Namjoon's hands was still on the older's slender waist.

While on the middle of a short make-out, Jin suddenly snapped back into reality that Joonseok might be watching them from his crib and that Namjoon still has a job to survive into.

Jin broke up the kiss first and Namjoon could only look at him, clueless.

"What's wrong, hyung?" Namjoon asks as his hands were still attached to his wife's waist and eyes were glued in each other. Jin flashed a sweet smile before hitting Namjoon playfully on his chest... again.

"I love you, baby, but your job is more important. We can do something surprising once you'll get home. And not to mention, Joonseok might be watching us making out." Jin kissed Namjoon's cheeks before doing the final touches on his husband's look.

"Right, right." Namjoon mumbled underneath his breath, giving the older one last peck on the lips and grabbing his coat and shoulder bag along with his black sunglasses.

"I love you, hyung. I'll be back around 7," Namjoon ushered before trailing his way towards their son's crib and bidding goodbye to him as well.

"Daddy needs to go. Be good, okay? I'll bring something for you~" Namjoon cooed before actually dashing outside their house and driving his way towards his job.

-END-

halu, halu, halu! a little update for now since no ideas came flooding in my mind and this is all i could write for you guys. i'm very sorry for the continuous late updates since i was also quite busy with my studies since back to school is just around in the corner so i do hope you'll understand.

and oh, since i'm running out of ideas, i will have to open this as a request book from now on! yay! *pops confetti everywhere*

so, if you would like to request, please fill out this form and you're ready to go!

*ship:

*genre/mood of the story: (sad, happy, fluff, tragic, horror, adventurous, mystery, etc.)

*one sentence plot:

yeeeeyyy!!! so i hope you guys will have fun filling up the form! annyeong! *throws finger hearts everywhere*

xoxo
peachyq_