❝Hidden Tears❞ → MinJoon/SugaMon ft. The Rest Of The BTS Members

REQUESTED BY: COSMOMYG

June 18, 2018: Monday — 9:30 PM: Min Yoongi's Apartment

"Baby, you will be fine. I'll take care of you, okay?" Yoongi muttered underneath his breath, rubbing his little round bump, smiling sweetly. It was almost his bed time but here he is, sitting down on the couch comfortably while having fun talking to what seemed like his little companion for the meantime inside his tummy. He didn't feel sleepy at all, when in fact, he's already knocked down by now. Maybe because he felt so excited and happy while talking to the child growing inside him.

Yoongi wished he can feel the baby's kick but he remembered, he's still on his 3 month stage and that made him giggle and chuckle. He had always dreamed of having a little version of him but it somehow makes him sad as well. But despite everything, Yoongi knew, he's blessed to have this opportunity to carry a life and actually had the chance to feel like a mother and is also having a chance to take care of himself more.

While Yoongi was taking his time looking at his slightly rounded tummy, giggling here and there as he talked with the baby, the doorbell suddenly buzzed. Yoongi groaned for he felt lazy to stand up and open that someone outside his house but then he realized, it must be someone he had been anticipating for as well.

"Hey." Yoongi smiled before greeting the person.

"What are you doing here? It's already late at night." Yoongi asked, concerned. His eyes glistened under the beautifully lit full moon, just slightly above them.

"Well, I just came here to ask if you're alright and if you're experiencing something concerning." Yoongi smiled and nodded before letting the visitor in. Yoongi then closed the door and followed him towards the couch where he comfortably sat down, sighing.

"By the way, I brought something for you." Yoongi smiled before mumbling a thanks, slowly positioning himself in a more comfortable position and as well as keeping caution with his little bump.

"So, how is the baby doing, hm?" Yoongi chuckled as soon as he leaned down and planted a kiss on his tummy before situating his ears gently on the older's tummy to listen to the heartbeat of the little human being inside Yoongi... though it is still quite faint.

"I think I took a pretty good job in taking care of your child." Yoongi answered, voice tender and sweet. Both of them stayed in that position for a good one minute when suddenly, Yoongi felt a little bit sleepy and he started to yawn here and there.

"I think you really need a rest. You look quite tired taking care of the baby." Yoongi smiled but told the younger that he's fine and that he should go home already since it is quite late and it is not safe at night and that he still needs to go somewhere where he's really needed.

"Thank you for the visit." Yoongi smiled at the younger, his hand placed gently on top of his tummy, slowly rubbing it as he held the door for the visitor so that it won't slam shut on his face.

"Just call me if you needed anything, okay? I'll see you tomorrow just to check." Yoongi nodded and flashed again another sweet smile. Waiting patiently for the visitor to leave so that he could finally lock the door and rest.

"I'll be sure to, Namjoon." and off the visitor left, driving his car away from Yoongi's house. Yoongi smiled before closing the door and locking it. Turning off the television and about to head upstairs when he saw what Namjoon had brought for him.