❝I Was Yours❞ → All Ships of BTS

"If I could turn back time, back to when I was yours and you were still mine."

His eyes were glossed with tears as he tilted his head up, feeling the cold, gentle breeze brush through his pale cheeks. He closed his eyes, allowing memories - both painful and joyful - flood his closed vision. The corners of his lips slowly tugged into a slight smile, reminiscing everything from his past despite how it affects him. He wasn't like this, not at all. But the recent just made him feel like his world is crumpled and torn into bits and pieces, making his heart throb of pain in an instant.

He slowly opened his eyes, seeing nothing but a blur. He sniffed, wiping away the forming tears upon his hazelnut brown eyes. He shouldn't be like this, he shouldn't. He doesn't want to cry, it's part of his promise. He's strong and he must prove that. But no matter how hard he tries, things would just turn messy and he's insane for that. Thinking further, the tears he tries to hold in, unconsciously rolled down his cheeks.

He trembled and cried. He tried so hard to stop the bitterness from showing but he's too late to stop himself from breaking down. He knew he was already breaking from the start but today marks the date of him breaking even more. Seeing someone that used to love him dearly is now happy with someone else is just too much for him to handle. He isn't used to this kind of feeling and he will never be.

He looked back to the sky - the once vividly colored scenery is now nothing but dull and lifeless. He wanted to scream, but can't. His voice is too troubled with what he's feeling and he could only cry it all out. At this moment, he doesn't know what to do; he doesn't know how to control himself and stop himself from crying because the only thing he could do right now is allow everything to fade like a dust.

"I love you..." his voice cracked, tears streamibg constantly down his pale, cold cheeks, leaving a stain of agony.

"But we're not meant to be." was only his last words before darkness engulfed him.

-END-

HELLO EVERYONE OMG I MISSED Y'ALL. i am so sorry if i wasn't updating anymore this book. it's just that school's have been hectic so i wasn't really able to spare a time and write an update. but since classes are over, I'LL FINALLY BE BACK WHEN IT COMES TO WRITING!

this is just a really short update since i'm still trying to unlock more ideas and possibly winding up my skills in writing one-shots. i'll be doing the requests you have sent me from 2018 and hopefully publish them all. hope you enjoy. <3

xoxo
peachyq_