❝Concert❞ → VMin || Part 1

May 7, 2017: Sunday — 7:45 PM: Mall of Asia Arena

BTS was already bidding their good byes to their PH ARMYs, waving here and there as they panted for air while smiling to the fans after their speech before they leave the country tomorrow morning when Taehyung suddenly notices Jimin who was having a hard time balancing himself upright, massaging the temples of his forehead as he blinked his eyes multiple times while waiting for Jin to exit first.

"H-Hyung, are y-you alright?" Taehyung asks worriedly as he dashed towards the older making the rest of the BTS members question in shock based on their facial expression.

"Y-Yeah, I-I'm fine." Jimin replied back, his face turning pale.

Fans who were at the venue were silenced as soon as the rest of the BTS members moved towards Jimin as they whispered him multiple questions, asking if he's alright but Jimin only gave them the same answers, saying he's totally fine and was probably just exhausted.

"Are you sure?" Taehyung asks worriedly once again but the older replies the same. Not until Jimin felt sick and has the urge to go to the comfort room, excusing himself from the fans as he dashed backstage.

Fans and the BTS members were in shock, mostly Taehyung. Namjoon who was in charge to give the signal as a closing to the PH ARMYs immediately did his task and they all dashed towards the backstage, allowing the staffs and guards to handle the fans as they search for Jimin.

"Jimin is in the comfort room." one of the staff informed the BTS members and all of them immediately rushed towards where the staff had informed them.

"Jimin!? Jimin!" as soon as they reached the comfort room, they immediately opened each of the cubicle doors, knocking before they did the act and Taehyung screamed in shock as he saw Jimin in one of the cubicles, all passed out with his vomit filling the toilet bowl.

"J-Jimin hyung? Jimin hyung!" Taehyung gently shifted the older unto his lap as he shook him, hoping he would come to his senses but to no avail, the pale Jimin's eyes stayed shut, not showing any signs of gaining conciousness.

"One of the staffs called the paramedics already. They'll be here in a minute!" Jungkook announced as he panted heavily, his phone on his shaking hands as the members huddled over Jimin, helping Taehyung to regain the older's conciousness.

Soon after, as what Jungkook told them, the paramedics arrived in a minute and they carefully carried Jimin out the comfort room, placing him gently on the stretcher as soon as they got out.

"Taehyung, Jungkook and Yoongi! Go with Jimin. We'll catch up later." Jin announced and the three did as what they're told. The rest went back inside the venue as they fix themselves.

"Is he going to be alright?" Jungkook asks as he looked over the pale Jimin who's still unconscious. Taehyung looked over Jungkook and smiled at him while Yoongi gave the maknae a slight tap on his back.

"He's going to be fine, Jungkook." Taehyung answered, eyes evidently showing signs of sadness and worry.

"He's strong. You know that, Jungkook." Yoongi stated, encouraging the two who's dead worried about Jimin and is still hoping he would wake up in no time.

8:01 PM: Philippine General Hospital

"So, how was he, doctor?" Namjoon asks as soon as the doctor got out of the ward where Jimin was currently treated and examined at.