❝Don't Overwork Yourself❞ → JiKook ft. The Rest of BTS Members || Part 1

(This isn't the exact events that really happened, including their conversations and dialogues. I also haven't watched Burn The Stage so I am sorry in advance if some of the events might go off. But I will try my very best not to offend you all at any cost and make this chapter safe if ever you are sensitive in such topic about me, bringing up Jungkook fainting. I also am in no means of making fun or making everything fictional about what happened to Jungkook since this is only a request. Enjoy!)

February 18, 2017: Saturday - 8:55 PM: Movistar Arena

"Are you sure you're alright?" Jungkook nodded, although his head was heavy and his vision was spinning. He clearly isn't fine but for the sake of the show and for everyone to enjoy, Jungkook tried his best not to faint since he was close to fainting already nor show signs of anything of what he's feeling as of the moment.

With a few touches here and there with some of the members making sure he was alright, Jungkook went up the stage, feeling cold and dizzy at the same time. He sang and danced, poke fun with the members while still trying to hide the fact that he needed rest and that he overworked himself. He carried on, pretending he was alright when in fact he's inner being was screaming for rest as well as fast recovery and assistance from the medical team with them backstage until the show was finished and they all bowed and waved their hands at the fans who clearly enjoyed the show, bidding their good byes as well.

Jungkook immediately went backstage, with the staff supporting him so he won't faint or cause other complications in his physical appearance. Jungkook was immediately laid down on the mat, with the team assisting him on his breathing and massaging him from time to time to make sure that his vital signs are alright and that he will have a rather fast recovery after all the help he got.

The rest of the members looked at him with concern while the team and staff make sure that he's comfortable and that he can properly breathe. It took them quite a while before Jungkook finally regained his smile and was slowly starting to feel energetic again and with that said, the rest of the members felt excited and happy but was still in constant concern for the younger who had just recovered from exhaustion as well as overworking himself.

They talked and talked and Jungkook was finally able to smile with the members as they throw jokes at each other, laugh with each other, and shared their thoughts about how the concert went and how happy they were to see the ARMYs who obviously and clearly enjoyed what they had prepared and of course, asking Jungkook again and again if he was alright and Jungkook replied the same, assuring his hyungs that he's fine, thanks to the staff and the medical team who really helped him through.

After filming for the Burn The Stage, Jungkook immediately went inside the hotel room, followed by Jimin. Jungkook slumped himself on the water bed, making himself comfortable to somehow take a quick rest before he'll be doing his night routine. Jimin sat on the bed, his hand on Jungkook's (thicc) thighs and slowly massaging it.

"Are you sure you're alright, babe?" Jimin asks and Jungkook smiled. Opening his eyes and looked at the older who totally looks concerned. "I'm fine, babe. The team and the staffs did a really great job in taking care of me." Jimin nodded before leaning down and planting a rather subtle kiss on Jungkook who kissed his hyung back the same way.

"I'll be right back." Jimin winked at his young lover who was already situated comfortably on the bed before heading towards the bathroom to shower. Jungkook giggled, eyes following Jimin until he reached the bathroom and closed the door.