103.

BRITTANY'S POV

"Seriously your kidding you couldn't get a day off even when you persuaded him, this is so disappointing". By now I felt like crying, and screaming I'm on the phone to Justin right now and he just phoned me to tell me that he didn't manage to get any days off because his boss wouldn't let him so I'm here stuck bored with nothing to do well I do have the girls and we're more likely to do something, something that's fun that doesn't involve Justin and that's just bullshit, but it's not his fault at least he tried, see if he can't get a day off for our first year anniversary then well I'll be pissed because I have like a few surprises for him on that day and I don't want him to be working

"I'm sorry baby I did try you know, a mean I ranted on to him and he just didn't want to listen to me so it was like why do I even bother, I hope your not mad".

"I am mad but not at you because it's not your fault Justin, it's his because you have been working way to hard and you deserve it".

"See that's another thing I said but it was like he didn't think so, baby all i want to do is feel you in my arms, I better get our first year anniversary day off and your birthday because no way am I working on those days I refuse I'm still so sorry baby I wish I could just do something about it".

"It's alright justin i understand, thank you for trying though I'll see you whenever okay, I'm really tired now and just want to have an early night".

"Okay baby I love you so much, night, please dream of me, I'll dream of you".

"Haha I will, and yeah I love you to". And before he could say anything I hung up sliding my phone back under my pillow, running a frustrated hand through my hair, tears pricking in my eyes all I want is my boy here with me is that to much to ask for I need him like no one understands how much I miss him when we are a part it's like I'm love sick for his love, I need his love, I need to feel it.

Hopping off the bed, I untied the robe around my body, still smelling fresh and clean after a shower several hours ago. I let it slide off my shoulders and fall to the floor, naked body exposed. Slipping on some clean underwear, and my pyjamas, i shoved my hair up into a messy bun, rubbing my heavy eyes that were soon just enough about to close from a long hard day. I went through to the connected bathroom and began brushing my teeth for two minutes once i was done i made my way back through to the bedroom and over to the nice comfy bed pulling back the bed covers and crawling underneath them for warmth. I'm starting to think what if Justin never gets a day off and he's working all summer without a break, that's a little unfair. And then college will start, the jobs will be finished, we'll not even have enough time for each other at college because we'll be studying all the time, and in at different times of the day it just isn't happening for us and I hate it. I have the morning to moan about it, but for now I need sleep, I closed my eyes over and fell into a deep sleep where i dreamt Justin and i were flying through the air but on top of a flying elephant, yeah it's great to have a fantasy world.

~~~

The next day I woke up to the sound of grass being cut, I threw the covers off my body and went through to the bathroom switching on the light, jumping back at my reflection in the mirror eww I look hideous in the mornings my frightening bed head. Day off work today and what to do, what to do, the girls and i will be doing something and you know that way I just can't be fucked because all I want is to spend a lone time with Justin but we don't always get what we want and that's just life. I filled up the sink with some warm water and began washing and scrubbing my face till it was clean, i patted my face dry with a soft white towel brushing through my hair getting all the knots out. I feel sorry for Justin he's getting ready for another full's day of work and all I want to do is rescue him.