109.

BRITTANY'S POV

Half expecting to see Justin laying beside me when I reached my hand over to feel him, he wasn't there instead there was just an empty space and the imprint of Justin where he last lay. I pulled the covers further up my naked body, covering me as I looked around the room and then my eyes came across a rose and a note sitting on his pillow, I smiled as I pushed myself up a little, taking the rose and bringing it up to my nose and smelling the sweet smell that was coming off it. I then diverted my eyes towards the note that was also laying on the pillow case I picked it up and began reading it.

"I know you have woken up and realised that I'm not here, but I have gone off to my grandparents for a few hours I would have woken you up but you looked so peaceful that I decided to leave you sleep, I'll be back soon baby, I love you".

Justin

Xxx

I smiled to myself as I threw the covers off my body, picking up my underwear and slipping them on up my legs, taking Justin's shirt and putting that over my whole body till it reached just below the knee. I'm surprised no one heard us last night a mean we were pretty loud, laughing to myself at last nights events, I swiftly walked out of the bedroom and into the bathroom next door. My hair was basically like a crows nest and my last traces of my makeup still remained on my face. I stuck my tongue out in disgust as I stripped out of Justin's shirt and my underwear and jumped into a shower, kneading and massaging some shampoo into my greasy hair

Grabbing a white crisp towel at the side wrapping it around my body, and then one around my head i took a step out on the mat making sure I didn't slip and fall and basically break my neck. I bent over, letting the towel on my head fall as I began forcefully drying it, getting all the water out if after I was done I put the soaking wet towel into the washing basket that was situated under the bathroom sink.

I unlocked the door pocking my head round the door, and top toeing back through to the bedroom that Justin and I are sharing.

I kinda wanted to wake up to him this morning, a mean now that he isn't here I feel like a intruder in the house maybe I'll just stay up here in this room till he gets back or maybe that's being rude to Jeremy and Erin as I am a guest in this house.

I slipped on a pair of comic print leggings and a white Aztec love print crop t-shirt and pulling my feet into a pair of TOMS shoving my hair up into a messy bun letting it air dry. I wandered downstairs hearing muffled voices coming from the kitchen.

Pattie and Erin were talking at the kitchen table, drinking coffee, I could hear Jazzy and Jaxon playing in the living room.

"Good morning sweetie have a good sleep". Pattie asked turning her attention towards me

"Yes thank you, did you know Justin was at his grandparents he left a note explaining that to me this morning".

"Yeah I knew sweetheart he won't be long".

"You can just grab yourself something to eat sweetie, the cereal and pancake mix are in the top cabinet, eggs and bacon are in the fridge". Erin warmly smiled indicating to where everything was. I nodded and got out some Cheerios out of the top cabinet a long with a bowl and pouring them in , before receiving milk from the fridge and pouring that in a long with the Cheerios.

"Hey sweetheart Pattie and I are going grocery shopping in about five minutes as I need some stuff, do you mind minding the kids for me, its just cause Jeremy got called into work and Justin's not here it would be a really big help". Erin asked as I got a spoon from the drawer and sat down on an empty chair across from her

"Yeah of course I don't mind gives me more time to spend with them".

"Great, thank you so much it means a lot".