122.

BRITTANY'S POV

As soon as he threw me into the back seat of the car, he slammed the door quickly jumping into the front and locking all the doors. I was screaming banging on the windows trying to open the doors, I saw Justin running after the car with tears in his eyes, I cried to, he didn't manage to keep up with the car as it drove fast down the private roads, why does the man I hate who I used to love want to ruin my life he only came back into my life today and thinks he can control it

"You will never see him again you understand that". He hissed. I gave up and and slouched myself onto the seat. My eyes focused on the passing trees outside the window, I just wanted to scream even more, I just wanted to punch and kick at him for doing this taking me away from the one happiness in my life

"W-why a-are y-you d-doing t-this?". I asked. I was chocking up with tears, nothing was as bad as the pain I felt right now I just wanted to die

"I'm doing it because I love you".

"BULLSHIT!!!, this is kidnap".

"I don't care what it is Brittany I want to sort things out with you and this was the only way I was going to get you to".

"You're a monster".

"People have been telling me that my whole life".

"And s-so t-they fucking should, y-you h-had n-no r-right doing what you did to Justin back there".

"He was asking for it, he was being a smart little shit with me".

"Because you were winding him up".

"He's no good for you Brittany".

"HOW THE FUCK WOULD YOU KNOW, YOU ONLY MET HIM LIKE FIVE MINUTES AGO, YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT HIM, YOU ONLY CAME BACK INTO MY LIFE TODAY AND YOUR ALREADY TRYING TO CONTROL IT, JUSTIN TREATS ME RIGHT HE'S BEEN THERE FOR ME FOR THE PAST YEAR WE HAVE BEEN TOGETHER, HE SAVED MY LIFE, I LOVE HIM NOW FUCKING TURN THIS STUPID CAR BACK AROUND NOW".

"You love him? No you don't, your just delusional, you think you do but you don't, I know what type of guy he is, he's only using you for one thing and one thing only".

"DO YOU HONESTLY THINK THAT ABOUT HIM?? I KNOW FOR A FACT I LOVE JUSTIN, HE LOVES ME WHY CAN'T YOU JUST ACCEPT THAT I'M HAPPY AND DON'T NEED YOU IN MY LIFE".

"Oh but you do Brittany you do you need more than you think you do".

"I'm eighteen, I have managed to get through these past five years without you, without needing you so what makes you think I will need you now,
you don't really have a say in my life anymore because I'm basically an adult, and don't you think if Justin was using me for one thing he would have dumbed me ages ago? I have been with him for a year so he would have got rid of by now which he hasn't, we are in love, and you are just going to have to accept that".

"You sound stupid Brittany really stupid what your saying, your to young to have boyfriends in the first place, and know what love is".

"SINCE WHEN DOES BEING EIGHTEEN TO YOUNG TO HAVE A BOYFRIEND? WOW YOU ARE SERIOUSLY ONE FUCKED UP HUMAN BEING, WHY CAN'T YOU GET THIS THROUGH THAT THICK SKULL OF YOU'RE'S, YOU RUINED MY CHILDHOOD NEAR ENOUGH COMING HOME DRUNK AND HIGH SMASHING THE PLACE TO BITS, TREATING MOM LIKE SHIT WHEN SHE WAS WORTH SO MUCH MORE, DESERVED SO MUCH BETTER THAN YOU, SHE WAS A DIAMOND DAD A DIAMOND YOU JUST THREW AWAY AND DIDN'T EVEN GIVE A SHIT. AND THEN THERE WAS ME YOU'RE HELPLESS LITTLE GIRL, WHO WOULD CRY HERSELF TO SLEEP EVERY NIGHT PRAYING FOR A BETTER TOMORROW BUT THERE NEVER WAS IT WAS THE SAME OLD ROUTINE OVER AND OVER AGAIN, HAVING TO WATCH YOU TAKE DRUGS IN FRONT OF MOM AND I, GOOD THING I NEVER STAYED AROUND LONG I JUST DISPERSED MYSELF IN MY BEDROOM, DID YOU KNOW I USED TO CUT EVERY NIGHT BECAUSE OF YOU, YOU DON'T KNOW THE BAD SHIT I HAVE BEEN THROUGH IN THE PAST FIVE YEARS I HAVE FINALLY FOUND HAPPINESS AND LOVE AND THATS ALL I WANTED WAS SOME LOVE AND THEN JUSTIN COMES A LONG AND GIVES ME THAT BUT DON'T YOU DARE FUCKING JUDGE HIM IN FRONT OF ME AND TELL ME HE'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME WHEN YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW A SINGLE THING ABOUT HIM".