Chapter - 7

'Carlisle come on we are going to work in the near by hospital who need a doctor or two so this time I'm going to be a full doctor,' said Adelyn.

'Of course,' said Carlisle as they left to the hospital to work to surpass the pain of Edward and they were working for more shifts and Esme started to do architecture as an hobby. It was great and we will do anything to change the emotional climate of the family.

Its been almost two years when Edward came back home with red eyes to our house in Rochester.

'I know you would be back,' said Adelyn. She was still angry.

'Addy, I'm sorry,' said Edward sadly.

'I will forgive you but never forget your mistake and for that punishment you will never get to hug me or anything until I say so and will only talk with you in One word answer from now on,' said Adelyn.

'At least I deserve it, but you will forgive and forget right,' begged Edward.

'One day I will but not now, I am going for a walk and won't come back until later,' said Adelyn as she grabbed her jacket.

'Do you mind if I come?' asked Carlisle.

'No I don't mind,' said Adelyn shaking her head.

Edward could see, Carlisle and Adelyn hug each other as they left the house and went for a walk as they came through an alley. A strong smell of blood hit them to make them search for it.

'Oh my goodness Carlisle we need to do something, its Rosalie Hale,' said Adelyn. She was closing her nose with her sleeve.

'We will take her home and change her and explain it to her,' said Carlisle.

'Yes come on we can take the shortcut as she doesn't have much time,' said Adelyn.

Adelyn and Carlisle went towards the house as Esme and Edward came towards them.

'What is going on why do you have Rosalie Hale, Carlisle?' asked Esme.

'We will explain it after in detail. Please wait,' said Carlisle.

'Addy go and clean her up I'm sure Esme can't come there,' said Carlisle.

'Sure I will take care of her,' said Adelyn.

'Me and Adelyn were near the bank as we smelt blood as we followed it to the alley it is where we found her in floor almost naked,' said Carlisle.

'We needed to save her life,' said Adelyn.

I cleaned her and changed her clothes she is going to be okay about the news,' said Adelyn. 'Esme come on we need to do shopping for clothes.' 

Adelyn grinned as she rubbed her hands. Esme chuckled as they went to buy some clothes for Rosalie Hale.

It's been almost three days of those torture for the others staying in the house.

Rosalie woke up and asked 'Who are you ? What am I doing here ?'

'Rosalie my name is Adelyn. Why don't you sit down and let us explain,' pleaded Adelyn.

Rosalie nodded her head and sat down near the bed.

'Rosalie we are vampires,' said Carlisle.

'VAMPIRES!!' yelled Rosalie.

'Yes Rosalie Me and Carlisle were on for a walk when we found you dying we couldn't do anything but to change you,' said Adelyn. 'Come on I will take you to your first hunt.'