Chapter - 31

We went to Oregon on the same plan ride. It took us nearly nine hour flight to Oregon from St. George.

We are reached the house before the sunrise. Everyone came to the drive way to welcome us. Surely

Alice was the one to jump on us again. By now I got used to it so I don't feel threatened about it.

Come on we just need to pack only some stuff and we will be there on time and new wardrobe is needed said Alice.

Yes I have some winter collection to buy if we going Alaska said Adelyn.

Yes finally someone understands my crisis said Alice dragging Adelyn towards their closet/room.

Well I guess I should be the one to fully pack our room I told them.

You actually saw only less Adelyn and Alice time Jasper so you have a lot to experience said Emmett.

Just because I don't do that but doesn't mean that I would never do that Emmett said Rosalie.

Ya seriously you and Adelyn would do that with cars said Emmett grinning.

She really does make every one feel comfortable by adopting what they like the best said Esme.

I really thought that she is doing to only me but I could see that, I have some thing common with this family other Adelyn. Is that they really wanted me in this family.

I went to our room to pack everything from our but I heard someone knock the door to see Edward

standing there.

How was the trip Jazz asked Edward.

It was great, Did you know about the Island that she brought I asked him.

I know that she brought an Island but still don't know the full details said Edward.

Its in St. George Grenada that is all I know Edward I told him.

Why does she want to keep it a secret us said Edward sighing.

I won't say anything and have the wrath of you sister Edward I told him.

Tell me about it to have a sister that could do things three separate person can do said Edward.

Stop you whining and come on we are almost finished said Adelyn by the door.

You need to warn us that you are here darling I told her. She stick her tongue at Edward as he left our room

She came to the room and finish up the packing.

Jazz when we finish up with our room, we need to go first and apply for the school. Maybe visit our cousin from Denali said Adelyn.

I think we are finished darling but Who are the Denali's? I asked her as we left the room.

I haven't met anyone yet. Esme we are ready to leave said Adelyn.

Great thank you here is the certificates and other documents that you need to give said Esme as she gave the documents to me.

Alright we'll see you soon said Adelyn. I actually liked this car as we took the car to Alaska.