Chapter - 10

Adelyn drove home as she came to the drive way she smelt unfamiliar scent from the forest as parked the car and her in to investigate.

Who is it ? come on and show your self Adelyn hissed.

Sorry I just wanted to come and talk with you and your family because I really need to learn about changing my diet said a small girl with pixie cut.

What is your name Pixie ? asked Adelyn.

Pixie replied My name is Alice as she brought her hand to shake it.

Adelyn Cullen said Adelyn as she shakes her hand.

I already know that said Alice grinned.

Adelyn suddenly had a vision about she joining the family as she came out of the vision.

What was that ? asked Adelyn still shock.

Well you saw a vision about the future I see that all the time said Alice grinned.

Well I believe you are telling me the truth so we will go and meet Esme the others are not here yet said Adelyn.

Esme can you come downstairs we have some company said Adelyn.

Esme came downstairs as she saw Alice with Adelyn. Esme was alarmed about the fast that she has red eyes and she is a complete stranger to them.

Addy who is this ? asked Esme.

Esme this is Alice, she wants to come and live with us in this family said Adelyn.

Carlisle informed me that they will be coming here today so they will decide what do we do, I already like her said Esme smiling.

Oh I know that already Esme said Alice.

Esme raised her eyebrow confused as she looked at Adelyn for explanation.

Oh I forgot Esme Alice can see the future, and I sort of saw the future to not like reading her mind but like I'm seeing the future said Adelyn.

So there more to your power than just mind reading is it said Esme.

Maybe it sort works like I had with Alice said Adelyn.

You are a strange enigma Adelyn said Esme smiling.

That I love to crack it myself said Adelyn grinning.

Or you could use someone else's help said Alice.

I think we are going to great sisters with great fashion taste said Adelyn with a smirk.

Come on we will discuss about those new shoes that I saw near the mall that we are going to go with Esme today before everyone comes home said Alice.

Oh and we could share them with each other except the clothes because they will be pretty long for you said Adelyn rubbing her hands.

As promised Alice, Esme and Adelyn went to Portland to shop for clothes for their new house and some food to facade a human life.

They went to the mall to shop for some clothes and other essentials for the house and groceries as well it was one of the fun trip they had. Adelyn been having some visions of her family coming to the house today when they complete their shopping and Alice is not talking about it so she read Alice's mind to see if she saw anything and their is nothing about her family or the visions about the vision she had.