Chapter - 96

Well Coll I didn't know you'll be jumping into this conclusions if that's how you think of me then I'm moving out tomorrow. I worked for you're satisfaction I've been spending my time where I could finish my work and school. I did everything to make you feel better. I'm leaving tomorrow and you don't have to worry about me from now on said Selena and went to her room and slammed the door.

Will she do that Mom ? asked Collin scared.

She never lied to us before and she hates false accusations said Kevin worried.

She was about to say something too before we came to those conclusions. I hope she puts these behind her said Connie.

We could try apologizing said Collin.

You should try first said Connie.

Fine I will apologize to her for jumping into wrong conclusions from those rumors said Collin.

Those were rumors ? asked Connie angrily.

Yeah, every students talks about her and friends said Collin.

They were there for her when no one else were even you said Kevin.

I'm sorry said Collin looking down.

You're apologizing to the wrong person. I think it's going to hard for her to convince when she comes to know that it's from a rumor said Kevin.

Selena is pissed off with her family. The imprint pain is too much for her so she is taking this lightly but sometimes it pains her like now.

She woke from her sleep and went to eat breakfast. She is no mood to talk to her family. All she have to do is get ready and eat breakfast and leave the house.

Good morning Lena said Connie.

Yeah, well I have to go said Selena.

Wait, Lena please said Collin.

If you're going to say sorry forget it. You will get what you deserve said Selena.

Come on sweetheart. He is really feels bad said Kevin.

Oh, don't ask like you both didn't do anything I'm leaving that's final Embry or Jared would come and help me to get my things said Selena.

Lena it's fine you go but try considering to stay said Connie.

I have to go, I may come tonight or say in my new place said Selena and she left the house.

Yo Sel I'm going to Sam's house you're coming said Paul.

Yeah let's go said Selena.

Are you okay ? asked Paul.

No, my parents thinks that I'm taking drugs said Selena.

From those rumors right ? asked Paul.

Yeah said Selena.

It will be fine said Paul hugging her.

Race Ya said Selena running to the forest and shifted into a wolf as Paul also turned into another wolf and they were rough housing each other playing tag.

It's a tie said Paul after changing into the clothes from Selena's cabin.

No one gets anything said Selena.

Fine huffed Paul.

Hey, Em you in there ? asked Selena.

Yeah come on said Emily.

Hey Jared what's up ? said Selena taking one of the burgers Emily made.

Nothing much Kim may come here said Jared eating some burgers.

I think Embry should spend sometimes with us more said Sam.

Great we have to put Embry too said Paul.

Did he tell his mom ? asked Selena.

No, he didn't replied Sam.

She would be suspicious said Selena.

He will think of something like you said Sam.