Chapter 151

They heard rustling sounds. The newborns started running towards the Cullens. When they came close. The wolves jumped from the tress and boulders that covered them. The newborns were shocked and they started to scatter around looking for the target. This what Jasper was looking for as he went for the first kill. Snapping a newborn's neck. This what made everyone in line once that was broken everyone started to attacking the newborns with all their might. The defense was broken. Adelyn and Alice went separate ways to attack. Jasper was keeping a close eye on Adelyn almost mimicking her attacks.

Stop following me and attack someone else Adelyn hissed. But Jasper didn't hear what she had to say and started to fight.

 He occasionally move from her to attack others but his main focus was Adelyn. A newborn came from the side and bit her arm. This made Jasper go into a frenzy he was ruthlessly killing. 

Adelyn was holding her arm for a second as the venom stings her. Jasper was more vigilant with her. A newborn was focusing on the ways Jasper was hovering towards Adelyn. He took the opportunity to attack Jasper as he bit Jasper's shoulder. It made Adelyn turn and target the one that bit him.

You are in trouble now, honey said Adelyn looking at Jasper. She again turned to look the newborn. She kicked him in this stomach as he was hurdled into the trees as he got up coming close to her. Her grin widened as she came closer and got hold her the newborn's neck. He was struggling to fight her. She quickly snapped his neck ending his life. Adelyn approached Jasper.

Are you seriously doing this to annoy me said Adelyn. Jasper touched her face and they went to fight the newborns.

Victoria and Riley were surveying the battle field searching for someone. but suddenly they disappeared from there to the mountains.

I have to go said Adelyn as she looked at Jasper, who nodded. She ran towards the forest to far north. She came near the camp that Edward and Bella were staying. Edward stood in front of Bella, holding a posture that Bella knew at once.

Relief---- came over Bella as Adelyn came towards them. Her face was cold and venomous. Bella was scared to look at Adelyn in that mentality.

Edward smiled as she hid behind them. Edward still held a defensive position----half-crouched, his arms extended slightly----that Bella recognized with sickening certainty.

Something was coming for them. 

Who, Bella whispered.

The words came through his teeth in a snarl that was louder than expected. Too loud, it meant that it was far too late to hide. They were trapped, and it did't matter who heard the answer.

Victoria, he said, spitting the word, making it a curse. She's not alone, she crossed my scent, following the newborns in to watch --- she never meant to fight with them. She made a spur-of-the moment decision that it took Addy to come to our aid in the last moment. 

Victoria was close enough that he could hear her thoughts.

Two vampires edged slowly into the small opening of their camp, eyes intent, missing nothing. They glistened like diamonds in the sun.

Bella could barely look at the blonde boy, yes, he was just a boy, though he was muscular and tall, maybe Bella's age when he was changed.

Riley was young in more ways than one, his brilliant crimson iris that he couldn't have been a vampire for very long.

Riley said Edward in a soft, pleading voice.

The blonde boy froze, his red eyes widening.

She's lying to you, Riley, Edward told him. Listen to me, she's lying to you just like she lied to the others who are dying now in the clearing. You know that she's lied to them, that she had you lie to them. Is it so hard to believe that she's lied to you, too?