Chapter - 33

You will be good in no time said Adelyn. As they drove back to their house.

Both Jasper and Adelyn eager for the snow ball fight.

Jasper jumped off the car when reached the driveway and got ready with a snowball in hand.

No fair Jazz said Adelyn

Adelyn got ready with a snowball in her hand as throw the snowball towards Jasper as he dogged it. He also throw a snowball towards Adelyn who also dogged it as they continued fight when Jasper showed the snow on Adelyn's head.

JASPER Adelyn screamed as she chases Jasper when they heard a twig snap as they stopped what they were doing and Jasper came forward protecting Adelyn as they stood there.

They could see five of vampires came towards them with golden eyes. Adelyn peeked through Jasper shoulders.

Who are you ? asked the tall olive tinted man with dark hair.

Your Eleazar said Adelyn.

Yes and you are asked Eleazar.

I'm Adelyn Cullen said Adelyn.

Oh you are Edward sister correct ? asked Eleazar.

Yes said Adelyn.

Oh he never said anything about you said Eleazar.

Oh I forgot this is Jasper, Jasper this is our cousin Denali said Adelyn as they rest of them came from the house.

Adelyn I was worried that I won't see you said Irina hugging her.

Oh don't worry we are staying near by said Jasper relaxed and still holding her close.

We were playing and we forgot where we were said Adelyn sheepishly.

Its quite alright said Tanya.

Come on let's go inside we have a lot to talk about said Kate as she dragged Adelyn as they went inside.

You both have quite a gift said Eleazar.

How do you know ? asked Jasper.

I could see what power human or vampire has said Eleazar.

Oh its comes quite handy said Adelyn.

I'm sure you could copy my gift as well said Eleazar.

I could use your now but to do it without your presence takes years of exposure of your power and my willingness to have it or drop the power its not fully developed yet so I don't quite have an option about either having the power said Adelyn.

I'm sure you have time to develop the gift said Eleazar.

I don't think I could take anymore gifts said Adelyn rubbing her face.

Adelyn and Jasper spent some time with them. Jasper really enjoyed staying here with the extended family. It gave him confidence that he would interact with humans perfectly. He could possibly help other with some things that they might need.

I think its time for us to go we will certainly come and visit again with the others said Adelyn.

We meet again Adelyn, Jasper said Eleazar.

I sure you could come and visit us too said Jasper.

We try our level best to have contact with you where ever you travel said Tanya.

Of course we will give the location for our next visit said Adelyn.

Adelyn and Jasper were on their way they could see the cars have been parked.

Is something there when Tanya said that they have contact with us in the future asked Jasper as they entered the house.

Tanya likes Edward and he clearly doesn't and she won't give up said Adelyn.

Oh that is what going on said Jasper.

Where have guys been ? asked Rosalie.

We were playing and forgot that we left the area and accidentally stubble them near their house and since Eleazar never saw us before so we have to introduce our self said Jasper.