Chapter - 112

They stare at her confused because she would never try to cover for Bella or anyone.

We fight with what we know. The previous vampire was easy enough. He didn't get our conversation. It maybe his thing like we all have certain ability to separate us said Selena.

Fine, we won't talk about this said Jared and they left them.

Jacob looks at Selena with relief wash over him. She just nodded her head as they leave to send Bella home.

Watch your words before you talk Bella. This is highly guarded secret for them that's why they choose this place to settle down. Most of the continent has rainy cities too said Selena as they get near Bella's house.

Don't worry Bella, we've got this place covered said Jacob.

Bella nods. Selena sees Bella's little blue.

Hey, we should do something fun like .... cliff diving, right ? asked Selena.

I could use the rush. Thanks Sel said Bella. Selena understands everything about Bella. Because she also goes through the same pain but it's worse for Selena.

Soon. After we catch her said Jacob.

They offer a reassuring look before jogging into the woods.

Bella went to sleep without any pain but she didn't get any sleep from this also and woke up again couldn't take it anymore she gets out of the bed.

Bella went to Emily's place after checking Jacob's house and knocked the door.

Emily opens the door and sees her.

Bella. Are you okay ? asked Emily worriedly.

Yeah I just ......... is Jacob and Sel there ? they were in Jacob's house said Bella.

He's with Sel and Jared keep an eye on things Embry, Paul and I will be heading out soon said Sam.

Okay tell them I came by said Bella as she heads out of the house waving at Emily.

In the Woods:

You got something there Harry ? asked Charlie.

Harry could see a large wolf paw print.

Nope, nothing said Harry as he covers the paw print with his foot.

Victoria jumps and moves towards Charlie with vengeful glare.

Harry sees this and his breath catches ----.

She hears the sound, even through the rain and wind.

Before Harry raise his shot gun. Victoria stands next to him whipping the gun out of his hand in super human speed. He gasps, breath stuck in his chest. She grins and about to bite suddenly ----.

The white and russet wolf come towards her. Selena - wolf smashes into her, knocking her away.

The wolves are right on Victoria's trial blasting through the forest.

Charlie oblivious to the situation. Charlie turns to see Harry clutching his chest. Charlie runs to Harry's side to give him a CPR.

---- Victoria beelines for the choppy water, dives in ---- and she reappears, she's hundreds of yards off shore.

Bella POV:

I stopped the truck on the spot where I found Sam and the others usually use for cliff diving and looks down.

Step back said Edward.

That's it. I'n doing it now I said to him.

Stop this Bella said Edward.

You won't stay with me other way I said.

I looked at him one last time and fling myself over the edge and jumps down. The water started to engulf me and I passed out.

Next thing I know someone was screaming and shaking me.

Breathe Bella ! c'mon ! said Jacob.

Jacob keeps pushing water out of me.

Bella can you hear me ? asked Jacob.