Chapter - 133

You don't get it. There's nothing romantic about it. It's.... a spiritual thing. All the same. Quil won't even date anyone for two decades. Until Claire catches up to him said Jacob.

Still a little creepy said Bella.

Still not getting it said Selena laughing.

Selena, Jacob and Bella enters the garage. Jacob rolls the bike to it's spot. She notes her old motor cycle in the corner collecting dust.

It's like, when you see her / him...everything changes. Suddenly it's not gravity holding you to the planet anymore. It's them. Nothing else matters. You would do anything be anything for them said Jacob.

It sounds like you both know the feeling asked Bella.

We do said Jacob.

Have you ...... imprinted on someone ? asked Bella.

You'd know it if I had. I just have a direct connection to Sam, Selena, Jared and Quil's thoughts said Jacob.

You imprinted on someone Sel. Who is it ? asked Bella.

Seth Clearwater, Leah's brother said Selena smiling.

Bella smiles as well and turned to Jacob.

So for now, you're still you said Bella.

And you're still you ...... said Jacob.

Yeah, until graduation said Bella.

Graduation ?! asked Jacob angrily.

Jacob stop said Selena.

Jake I told you it was going to happen said Bella.

Not in a month. Not before you've --- you've even alive- it makes me sick. Better you were really dead than one of them said Jacob.

Jacob I can't believe you said that said Selena with anger.

Jacob was too angry to take it back. Bella heads for the door.

Edward was right, it was a bad idea said Bella turning to meet them.

Bella I don't want to leave please said Selena.

I'll --- I'm gonna try not to think about that --- I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that Jacob told Bella.

She sees Selena and Jacob and nodded her head and went to sit next to Selena.

We should stick to safe subjects. Like motor cycles said Bella.

Only thing safe about you on the motor cycle is when you turn it off said Jacob.

I'll drop you off Bella said Jacob and turned to Selena.

I'm going to Leah's place said Selena and jogs off.

Jacob drives Bella to her house and drops her off.

Bella comes in the front door. The loving room is empty and quite. Eerily so suddenly --

Edward could at least respect meal times said Charlie.

Bella turns, startled. Charlie leans in the kitchen doorway indicating his watch.

Actually I was with Jake and Sel said Bella.

Good that's good said Charlie smiling.

There was a knock on the door. Charlie knows who it is, heads back into the kitchen with a small smile.

I'll just give you two some privacy then said Charlie.

Bella grids herself. Then opens the door to find Edward.

Adelyn Pov ( Club house):

Jasper and I are in the club house as we stayed in our room. He was really messing with my mood. I was in a breaking point where I can't deal with that anymore I unbuttoned his shirt and when I came to the last button his phone goes off. He simply ignores it and started to kiss me. Again my phone goes off I signed and went to grab my phone and saw it was Edward.

Hello Edward ? I said.

I need you, Jazz and Emmett. There's someone been in Bella's house said Edward with worry.

We'll be down there in a few I said and hang up.

What happened ? asked Jasper as he came towards me.

Edward needs our help. Someone's been in Bella's house I said.

Sure let's go said Jasper re-buttoning his shirt and we went to the main house.

Normal Pov:

Emmett come on Edward want us to investigate Bella's house said Jasper.

Emmett grinned and nodded and left with them.

Edward and Bella came in and Edward paces frustrated. Alice is stressed.

Bella tries to keep track on fact - paced conversation with Carlisle, Rosalie and Esme.

No, Alice -- it was a stranger. I didn't recognize his scent. That's not helpful Rosalie said Edward.

Could you guys please speak out loud ? said Bella.

Sorry said Edward.

A nomad passing through ? -- said Esme.

A passer-by wouldn't have left Bella's father still alive said Rosalie.

Bella's chilled by the thought. Esme wraps an arm around her just as the door bursts open Jasper, Adelyn and Emmett enters the house.

Jasper wrapped around Adelyn and said His scent disappeared five miles of south of Bella's house.

He must have had a pick up point near that area said Adelyn.

Someone's orchestrating this --- said Edward.

--- Victoria -- said Carlisle.

No, it has to be the Volturi said Edward.

No, they would bring a gift even to check and the guard but we know everyone's scent. Aro wouldn't want especially our family on his bad side said Adelyn.

He could send anyone t checking to see if I've been changed ? asked Bella.

Addy gave me details and clues to look at them. So I don't think it's the Volturi either. We've been watching Aro's decisions as well said Alice.

We gotta find this fool and get some answers out of him said Emmett.

He won't give us much. He's just a pawn said Adelyn to Emmett.

We also need to take shifts at Bella's house said Carlisle.

--- Another protection detail ? -- asked Rosalie annoyed.

Rosalie warned Esme.

She's right. You can't watch over me and Dad, and search for the intruder, and for Victoria and keep yourselves fed. Your eyes are black, when's the last time you went hunting you're already too busy protecting me said Bella.

I'm not about to let you fend for yourselves said Edward.

I'm not going to let you starve said Bella.

She stops --- a beat. An idea occurring. She looks at him a tiny glimmer of optimisms.

What ? asked Edward.

She means the mutts hissed Adelyn.

No...... said Edward.

At least we can try something said Bella.

Bella you have to go home Charlie wants you now said Adelyn.