Characters

Anushka Dhoni

Anushka Dhoni

Anushka Dhoni by hearing her last name you'll understand or at least guess that she is related to the captain of Indian cricket team. Well you are right, she is!

Being the small sister of MS Dhoni has always been like a blessing to her. With the age of only 24 she has achieved a lot in her life. Sass is in her veins along with beauty in her soul. By profession she's a successful actress of the Bollywood but since her last name is Dhoni she cannot stay away from cricket, she's an interviewer during some of the series.

She had a huge crush on the country's heartthrob, Virat Kohli. However she could never get ahead from the 'friendship' stage. Being best of friends for years, they almost became inseparable until a tragic night spoiled their lifes. Their secret love turned into open hatred.

Virat Kohli

Virat Kohli

Virat Kohli, vice captain of the Indian Cricket Team doesn't really need an introduction. Millions of girls want to date/marry this handsome hunk. Unlike others, he ain't only handsome and hot but also very talented. Breaking records and scoring centuries have become his favorite hobby.

Agression on the field scares others and friendly nature outside the field charms others. Flirting was like oxygen to him until Anushka Sharma entered his life. Being with her in relationship for almost 2 years had changed him.

He liked Anushka Dhoni but that one tragic night changed everything. Their friendship turned into hatred, a very strong hatred. But, since MS Dhoni was his best friend and Anushka being his sister, destiny couldn't keep them away for too long, right?

❇️❇❇️

New book, first one actually!
I'm quite excited for this book since this is my first try.

Hope you'll like the book.
Please do vote, comment, share and follow.

Thank you,
craziest-weirdo ❤️