21|The First Kiss

Anushka Dhoni's POV

2:30 am.....

I saw that I was sleeping alone on the bed, Virat was not on the bed. I checked the washroom but neither was he in the washroom.

Then where the hell are you?

I tried calling him. Once, twice, thrice. But no response. He was not picking it up.

I was getting more and more furious and angry.

Should I call bhai? Should I really disturb him only because virat is not in the room and also not picking up my calls?

Of course yes. I had no other option. So without a second thought I went towards their room and knocked on it. I knocked continuously on it. After a minute or so bhai opened the door.

He looked at me shockingly and worried at the same time. Who won't? If their sister is knocking on their door in the middle of the night and that too alone, who wouldn't get shocked.

He asked,"What happened anu? Everything OK?"

I said,"Bhai Virat is not in the room and neither is picking up his phone."

He calmly said,"Do you have any idea where he would go? Was he normal before you slept?"

I nodded and said,"Yeah he was."

Sakshi came towards the door and said,"Mahi your phone is ringing."

Bhai took the call and went inside. Sakshi asked me,"What happened anu? Are you ok?"

I said,"I'm fine Sakshi. But the thing is that Virat is not in the room and also not picking up the call..."

She worriedly said,"Oh my God. I hope he's alright wherever he is."

I nodded and bhai came with his phone in one hand and wallet in the other. He said,"I'm going to take Virat. You guys wait over here."

I asked,"But bhai where is he?"

He said,"I'll explain everything later.."

I and sakshi both nodded and bhai left. We went inside and sat on the bed.

I asked her,"So how's your time going on with bhai?"

She blushed and said,"It's nice.."

I decided to tease her a little so I said,"You are blushing.. Did you guys?? OMG without marriage how can you guy-

She interrupted me," Shut up Anu. Of course we didn't do anything 'like' that. It's just that we are having a nice time with each other and loving each other's company."

I laughed and said,"Of course I know you guys won't do 'it' before marriage. I know my bhai, he knows his limits. And I also know what type of girl you are. You guys are sensible and won't do such thing, I trust you guys."

Suddenly she asked,"How are you?"

I knew what she was talking about but still I said,"Yeah I'm fine.. Why?"

She sternly said,"Look anu I know you very well. You clearly know what I'm talking about.. Are you really OK?"

I nodded my head and decided to change this subject. So I said,"Did you guys decide any wedding dates, place?"

She smiled just by the name of her marriage with bhai. This made me smile too. They are so much in love. I hope they always remain like this. She said,"Not any specific date or place but we have decided that after this tour ends we will get marry."

I said,"That's perfect. Till then I'll also finish my shooting."

She said,"OK so how is the shooting going on?"