02|Wierd behavior?

MS Dhoni's POV

Last night after Anu came we had dinner which is my favorite time of the whole day because my little sister is my angel, my life. I can't even imagine my life without her. Apart from her nowadays I've also felt a connection with a girl whom I've been chatting from past few weeks.

On Facebook her name is Priyanka, which is a fake account because she doesn't like being too social. On the other hand mine is also a fake account because I don't want anyone to know that I'm Mahendra Singh Dhoni. If they come to know about my real self then it will create a big issue. At this moment I've made a few online friends and once they come to know about my real self then they would treat me differently, and some may even over react.

Main reason I started talking to her was because of the name Priyanka. Some of my friends think that I've moved on after her accident happened years ago but in real, still deep down inside I wanna cry because I miss her. The feeling I used to get after talking with her is something I had never experienced again until I started talking to this new Priyanka.

I'm really excited to finally see her tomorrow, how she looks like and most importantly seeing her reaction after knowing that the Varun she has been talking from days now is none other than captain of the Indian Cricket Team, MS Dhoni.

Anu wished me good morning and in a fear of getting caught I quickly locked my phone. I don't want her to know about Priyanka yet because if she doesn't like me then Anu will feel more bad than me. All these thoughts were running in my head when I realized that I didn't wish her back!

Anushka Dhoni's POV

I got up at 8:00 am for the busy day that was waiting for me at my doorstep. I quickly got ready wearing denim jeans and a light yellow off shoulder top. I did light makeup, wore shining yellow earrings and converse.

I went downstairs and saw the view I don't see more often, my brother was engrossed on the phone. I blinked twice to make sure that I wasn't dreaming because when it comes to phone he uses it very less probably just for calling or texting.

So I decided to let him know about my presence by greeting him good morning to which he replies with his giant hug but today no reply. How can he be so busy? I know he has huge responsibility of the team but still! Then he looked up at me with a face which meant that he was thinking something, after few minutes it looked like he finally realized my presence so instantly he came towards me and hugged me.

I asked him,"Are you ok bhai?"

He sat on the breakfast table and said,"Ye-yes, Anu I'm good what will happen to me!" with a chuckle which I knew too well. He chuckles like that only when he is lying to me.

I decided to ask him further but just then I got a message from my bestie Sakshi.

'So excited to meet you, its been soooo long we've met..Will catch up on everything and gossip so much! Pretty excited...By the way the message was to greet you, so good morning!'

I replied her back with a slight laugh because of her excitement.

'I'm excited a lot too...4 pm don't be late. And yes good morning to you too!'

'Look whose talking about punctuality! ;)'

Came her instant reply. She'll never leave a chance to pull my leg about my tardiness. She was right I am always late whenever I'm meeting her, it happens when you are an actress. I replied her and promised her that I'll be there today on time.

I and bhai had breakfast which was made by our servant Ramu. He is like the best cook. He works at our house since my 21st birthday. On my 21st birthday my parents promised me that since its my 21st birthday they are going to give me a big fat gift which will always be there with me and will fulfill all my needs. I was so happy and excited about the gift and when I got the gift I was embarrassed as hell in front of my friends. My gift was Ramu, like seriously, whose parents give their children a servant as gift that too for their 21st birthday? Oh yeah my parents!

After having breakfast bhai went for the practice as their Australia tour was coming up which was in the next month. I still had 15 minutes left before my driver would arrive so I decided to sit in the garden and wait for him. I was getting bored so I played the music on my phone which was 'Samjhawan' one of my movies song. I was singing the song along and soon realized someone's presence behind me by looking the person's shadow on the grass because of the rising sun.

I turned around expecting that person to be my driver but as soon as I turned I faced him after so many months. My light brown eyes met his dark brown eyes. His eyes were so confusing, he was always confusing. I could never really understand him and his intentions until that night.

Memories came back in my head and my demons built the anger inside me. I couldn't stop my hands from hitting his stomach and chest like an insane women. I said between my crazy slaps and punchs,"How-dare-you-come-here!" With each slap he was moving a little back and that caused my leg to hit a stone, when I thought I was going to fall on that big stone I was caught by 2 strong arms of none other than Virat Kohli.

I quickly moved away from him, calming myself down I stood at a fine distance, not that I do it with other team members. I do it only with Virat because I feel uncomfortable around him and of course because I don't trust him and hate him.

He straightened his shirt before asking,"You didn't take your pills, did you?" I eyed him up and down saying,"None of your business!"

He chuckled and said,"Well darling it is my business because it affects me, you know?" Rolling my eyes I simply asked him,"Why are you here?"

I know girls drool over him and there was a time when I was one among those but now time have changed and so have we. He asked,"Is Mahi bhai ready?"

I said,"Ready? He would probably be in the ground by now."

He murmured to himself which was  loud enough for me to listen,"He left already? Yesterday he asked me to pick him up."

I debated about whether I should talk to him about bhai's weird behavior or not, I mean maybe he knows the reason after all they are best friends unfortunately. I just now attacked him like a wrestling match was going on and now asking for a favor? After a deep thinking I asked him straight to the point,"Do you know why bhai is behaving strangely these days?"

I hoped he knew the reason but instead he said that,"You have noticed it too? I thought it was just me!"

I asked him to talk to bhai about it. I knew there was something up with him, maybe he would talk about it to Virat because it probably would be a boy's thing. He agreed on it and told me that he will let me know about what's going on with my brother once he himself comes to know.

Soon my driver came and said sorry for being late. I told him that there's nothing to be sorry about and with that I left with him to where my car was parked, leaving Virat standing in the garden all by himself. When I was leaving I heard him say goodbye but I didn't reply back.

How could he talk with so much confidence after everything he has done to me! No one knows the real Virat except me! In the car all these thoughts were running in my head when I remembered I had forgotten to take pills, Virat was right!

❇️❇❇️

Hey guys!

Hope you'll liked it.
Please do vote, comment, share and follow.

Thank you,
craziest-weirdo ❤️