14|Jealous?

Anushka Dhoni's POV
Chirag came to pick me up around 7 pm. I was not yet ready.. When I went downstairs to open the door bhai was already going towards it to open it. When bhai opened the door there he stood with flowers in one hand and bowed down...He said," These are for you my lady!!" I laughed from behind and this made chirag look up. He saw that he was bowing and offering flowers to bhai. Even bhai laughed at that and all he did was point at those flowers and then at me.
Chirag understood it and came towards me and offered those flowers to me with his heart warming smile.. I gladly accepted those and smiled back at him.
By this time bhai had closed the door and started coming towards us. He came and stood beside us.
I introduced them to each other..
"Bhai meet Chirag"
And "Chirag meet bhai"
They both shook hands and said their hellos. I said them that they should sit for sometime while I get ready!!
I went upstairs and started searching for dresses..
I tried many after settling for this..

Then I did my hair and applied a little make up

Then I did my hair and applied a little make up.. Did my nails slowly as I wanted them to be perfect..To be honest I've never dressed so nicely..I'm talking only about dates..otherwise I dress perfectly and my perfect means what I'm comfortable in..
I went downstairs and they were talking something very seriously.. Hmm what can it be? They met for the first time and are talking seriously as if they know each other from long time now.. Must be some boy talk..I'm least interested in that..
I decided to inform them about my presence. So I cleared my throat. They both instantly looked at me, smiled and complimented.
After that we left. Car ride was full of random talks, songs and my crazy dance. What?? I can't stop myself from dancing especially if they are Bollywood item songs!!
We reached the hotel after Chirag was irritated by my craziness, but the sweet he is didn't say anything and was just smiling looking at me.
We reached at the hotel and were greeted by lots of paparazzi... How do they even come to know about our arrival..
We were directly gonna go inside but the paparazzi were shouting at the top of their lungs to pose. So I asked chirag whether he's comfortable with it or not..coz I am but maybe he isn't.. He nodded and we posed..

We were gonna go inside when I heard them shouting- Virat!! Anushka!!Wow even they are over here

Wow even they are over here.. They came a little ahead and virat's eyes met mine.. He seemed happy and of course he will be after all he is spending his time with his love after such a long time.. They came and met us. I hugged anushka and was gonna handshake Virat but instead he hugged me and since I didn't want to create any drama especially in front of media so I hugged him back. I then introduced them to Chirag and after that we went inside and they posed for the media.