Epilogue

[Unedited]

After 2 years

Marriage, it is a bond between two people which lasts putatively till the end. Marriage is not love, people are in love. When a couple gets married they think about it as getting things like companionship, intimacy, trust, friendship and love. But in every marriage there are issues and it depends on the couple how to sort it out.

I and Virat have been married for almost 16 months and in this 486 days we've had fights, way too many because of the distance between us. He's having continuous matches and I'm having continuous shooting. But at the end of day we both call each other and say "I love you wifey!" and "I love you too hubby!"

Initially everything was great and then being a guy Virat needed sex. I didn't have any problem because now I was all his and every inch of my skin belonged to him but considering my past I was just not able do it. He got frustrated and left me alone for one night. The whole night I just thought one thing that what if he leaves me for this or cheats on me with someone else for sex but as the sun rised he came in the room and apologized. He promised that we would take things slow.

Then as he had promised we took things slow. I started shooting again and his break also got over. Sometimes I would see him only for one minute a day but on weekends we made sure to give maximum time to each other. All day we used to be wrapped in a blanket together, watching movies or cricket while eating different things.

I heard from my make up artist today that her husband cheated on her because they didn't get intimate from long time now. That's where my fear of losing Virat came back. All I knew was I had to do it someday then why not today. With this thought I hurried home and patiently waited for Virat to come home.

11:58 and Virat still didn't come home, I was getting impatient and different thoughts started running in my mind. I called him but every time he denied the call with sending a message 'I'm stuck in traffic. Will be home soon :)' After some time the bell rung and I opened the door quickly only to find Virat standing there tiredly. His eyes clearly showed that he was tired and needed sleep.

He came inside and hugged me. After pecking my lips he straight away went in the room. I went behind him and sat on the bed. He took the towel and went to take a hot shower. Soon he came outside wearing just track pant and no T-shirt which turned me on. The way his wet hair was messy and the droplets of water falling on his bare back and stomach, the way they traced the shape of his abs made me want to trace my fingers on it.

While I was busy staring at my hot husband he kissed my cheek and fell on the bed murmuring goodnight. I told him,"Get up Vee!" Still with his eyes closed he asked,"Why? I'm tired Anu!"

I say straightly,"Get up. I wanna have sex." His eyes opened widely and he got up with shock on his face. Suddenly the tired look on his face vanished. He asked with concern in his voice,"Are you ok anu?" I nodded and said,"Yeah I'm fine. Let's do it!"

He shook his head and started saying,"Look Anu yo-" I didn't let him complete and placed my lips on his. He pulled away quickly but I once again kissed him. After a long kiss on his lips I started placing small kisses on his neck. He digged his nails hardly which showed how much I was affecting him. My kisses moved down to his chest along with tracing my fingers seductively on his abs. Since he wasn't removing any of clothes I myself removed my short nighty. Left only with bra and pantie I got afraid a little when he kissed my lower neck but soon I calmed myself.

He unhooked my bra and felt my back with his hand and then kissed it for long time. I panicked because the memories from that night came back in my head. I pushed him away and hooked my bra back. He sat there with his hands folded on his chest and I sat in front of him breathing heavily. I turned towards him and said,"I'm sorry. It won't happen again, let's try it again!"

He pulled me close to him and said,"Anu. Don't speak anything and just listen. I don't know what is making you do all this but trust me you don't need to. I know your past and I'm still here because I love you and will always do. We don't need to do this today or anytime soon unless you really want to do it. I want you to do this when you truly feel like making love and not just because you become afraid of losing me. I'm not going anywhere. I've got my claws stuck on you and now I'm not letting you go anywhere away from me. Understand?"

With tears rolling down my cheek I asked him,"But don't you want this? Every guy needs this!"

He kissed my forehead and said,"Every guy needs it and I want it, there's a difference. They all can go to any extent to get it but me, I want to wait unless you're ready, there's a difference. They want sex and I want love, there's a difference."

I kissed his lips and said something that I meant directly from my heart,"I'm such a lucky bitch to have you! I love you so much Vee, my pyaara hubby!"

He laughed and boasted,"Yeah after all I'm The Virat Kohli!"

I slapped his chest playfully and said,"So? Even I'm Anushka Dhoni! Do you hear me? I'm a Dhoni! That means I'm always your captain, remember that!"

He smirked and said,"Why are all wifes so egoistic?"

"Shut up!" I tell him.

He placed his hands on my waist and leaned forward saying,"What if I don't?" I smirked back and said,"Then I'll make you shut up" I leaned more and just when a inch away from his lips I said,"By kissing another guy!"

He pulled back and said,"What?!" I started laughing and he smiled a little until a huge grin appeared on his face. Suddenly he tossed me down on the bed and balanced himself on me and started tickling me. He knew this was my weakest weakness, if that makes sense. After few kicking and punching he stopped and laid down beside me. We both were breathing heavily yet peacefully.

I scooted close to him and he wrapped his arms around me as if he's securing the Kohinoor diamond. I was infact his Kohinoor dimond and he was my shine. Without his shine I won't be The Kohinoor. Closing my eyes I felt asleep with the man I love and the thought that "He's never going to leave me because he loves me"

I don't know about when will we make love or when exactly we will have kids but a sigh of relief will always be that Vee will be by my side till his as well as mine last breathe. I know that if we both turn 99 still he will wrap his hand in mine and say that-

"We made it. And still you're as beautiful as back then. I love you."

_____________________________

Done! Here it's done. It's the last thing I wrote about them and now I'll never get to write anything about them. :'(

But, I'm quite happy that after so many months and so many efforts I finally completed my first work. Trust me it would have never been possible without all of you lovely readers.

There are many whom I wanna thank, many who have supported me so much, not personally but through their votes or sweet and motivating comments but I fear that I would by mistakely forget someone's name and I don't wanna do that so I wanna let you all know that I am truly blessed to achieve this much and with so many loyal readers and friends. And dil se bada wala thank you! 💕

Lots and lots of love,
craziest-weirdo ❤️