33|Heartbreak?

[Not edited]

Dear Anu,

Ever since we've become 'us' I've not got a chance to take you out. So get ready fast and come to the location I've sent you.

P.S Where whatever you're comfortable in because you look beautiful in anything you wear.

P.S.S Don't wear heels because if you don't like the place then at least you won't hit me with those! :p

P.S.S.S I LOVE YOU!!!

Now stop smiling and get ready! :*

I folded the envelope and kept it on the side table. Here I came in his room with so much preparation about telling Anushka's feelings and I got this. I was very sad and upset but I guess this date is gonna help me feel better and maybe I'll get a chance to talk it out if the environment is suitable.

Not to forget, Virat Kohli always manages to vanish all my worries and bring a smile on my face. Honestly speaking each day I'm falling more and more for him and now all I'm scared is to get completely shattered.

I go back home and start getting ready. When I was wearing the earrings bhai came in the room and sat on my bed. He looked me up-down and a smile escaped his lips. He said,"Woah you're looking great! So where's the date?"

I look in his eyes through the mirror and say,"Someplace!" He rolled his eyes and laughed. He said,"Okay so since I know you ain't gonna tell me anything, I'll leave. And uh yeah, I'm gonna meet the wedding planner today along with Sakshi."

Once I looked myself in the mirror fully and after I was satisfied with my appearance I turned around and nodded at him. I said,"Cool. Call me if I'm needed."

He patted my shoulder and said,"Don't worry I'm here. We'll manage. You enjoy!" I hugged him and left. I saw the location Virat had sent me and it was somewhere around the forest. Interesting!

_________

I drove for almost an hour before I reached the forest. Forest dates are wild but aren't they stupid too? Well then this for sure is planned by Virat because not only he is wild but he is also stupid! I tried calling him when I was somewhere in the forest not able to track his location, but there was no network. Damn! Now I'll have to walk alone in this huge, dark forest and find that idiot.

_______

Virat's POV

I wanted everything to be perfect just like she is. Everything about her, every small thing about her is so perfect that I just can't stop myself from falling for her harder with each passing day. I wanted to plan this date since the day she left for India and I still had to be in Australia. I knew that once I would come back I will do this for her because she deserves this and much more.

After making sure that the round table had candles on it and such other arrangements were correct, I went towards the music player and started playing music so that Anu can hear it and reach here as soon as she can because I can't wait too long now to see her.

"I knew I'd find you here!" I hear a voice from behind me. I didn't wanted to turn as I knew whom it belonged to.

"Remember the slow dance we did on it?" she asked and I turned around to see that she was wearing the dress I had gifted her on our first anniversary.

I showed no emotion on my face. No shock, no surprise, no affection, no anger, just a blank face and I said,"Anushka what are you doing here?"