09|The Interview

Important (Update as on 8th December, 2022)
Hello everyone, this is the author of this book. I will be very quick in saying what I wanted to say. This was my first ever story idea, first ever book I wrote here and this is where my love for writing grew. As I started writing more and more chapters, more and more love, supporters and well wishers I met over here. So after completing this book I got over a phase where I unpublished all of my books and quit writing. After getting over that phase I did come back and wrote a new book and decided to republish this book since it was my favorite and had a special place in my heart. But I decided to publish it after editing the chapters. I did edit the starting 8 chapters but then I got lazy and stopped doing it all together. And now I feel like I'm just destroying my book behind the sole purpose of 'editing'. I know the starting (unedited) chapters are childish and not read worthy but trust me it gets really better over time. This book is a proof of how my writing improved gradually over time as I moved forward with the story, and I don't wanna spoil that.
SO
I'm going to publish all the chapters, as they are in the original form, unedited. I hope people who started reading this story later understand me and still continue reading this. It will be very weird to read first 8 chs and then the next few ones because you will see a very noticeable shift in the style of writing but I hope you all still read it and complete the book and find it worth it. If you do please comment or dm me your thoughts, I'll love to read and reply to the new comments.
That's it, I was supposed to be quick but oops XD
Have a great day/night. Forget about the negative things and keep focusing on the positive ones.
Stay strong

________________

Virat's POV
I was sleeping peacefully until I heard my phone ringing right next to my ear!! Without seeing who it is I picked it up!! Just when I was going to curse I heard a lady say hello from other side.. Thank god I didn't say any thing because I personally respect women a lot!!!

??: sir!! Good morning!!

V: good morning?? She was calling so early and said good morning!!

??: how is your day so far sir??
Wait why is she asking so far? What time is it? I open my eyes and rub it.. Saw the clock...and what 11am!! I never wake up so late! I regularly wake up at 7am for the gym but what happened today?? Oh yes I slept late yesterday soo woke up late!! Old people say "early to bed,early to rise" well mine case is total opposite!!

??: sir u there??

V:oh yes I'm here..by the way who are you??

??: I'm sheetal sir!! I am going to take your interview...u forgot??
V: oh sheetal its you...sry didn't recognize your voice..and yeah I didn't forget its just I didn't remember!!