04|Catch up!

Anushka Dhoni's POV

After the strange encounter with that jerk I went to the sets. We were today starting the shoot of the Caprese bags ad. When I reached the set I was quickly greeted by everyone. Going in the changing room I changed in the clothes they had decided, the make-up and hairstylist did my make up and hair.

There were many takes and retakes, changing different clothes for different scenes and then finally I was done for today's shoot. I saw the time it was 3:15 pm, I changed in my previous outfit wasting no time, wiped my make up off and applied just face cream, took my handbag and phone.

I saw the time 3:40 pm. It was the perfect time, now the cafe is 15 mins away so I'll reach there around 5 minutes before, so finally for the first time I'll reach before Sakshi.

I quickly went towards my car and got in the drivers seat. My driver had to go home because of some family emergency.

I reached the cafe as planned early and went inside with happiness on my face, for the first time Sakshi won't get a chance to taunt me. I went directly to our usual table. Yes, we often meet up here because here people don't really pay attention to others, they all are just focused on their partners. And trust me if I go to any other usual cafe, people would go crazy like shit.

But just when I saw the table there she was, before me, again! How does she always manages to beat me?

Sakshi's POV

I knew today Anu would do anything to be on time or maybe before time, so I reached the cafe half hour earlier because I knew how much of a punctual person my best friend actually is. I want to see her face when she realizes that today though she came before time but still couldn't beat me.

She is very sweet, cute and friendly. I never even thought that I would become best friends with such a famous personality. But I didn't create a pure bond of friendship with her for the status, I became friends with her because she is the most honest, innocent and amazing person I've ever met. She's not even a bit about how people describe celebrities.

So today I'm finally going to tell her about Varun. I'm nervous how she would react but I have to tell her someday so why not today? So here goes nothing!

Anushka Dhoni's POV

I went to the table tiptoeing because I wanted to scare her. So slowly I went and shouted loudly in her ears but she sat there, not moving even a bit. I do that every time we meet but it never scares her. So now I have to be ready to get teased throughout our meeting, she never leaves a chance of pulling my leg, but I love her for that!

After she was done laughing at me, she finally smiled. It was an honest smile which indicated that she was really happy to see me, she then hugged me and I hugged her back. I missed her so much. I don't even remember correctly when was the last time we met this properly.

I was very much looking forward for the catch up. Plus not to forget, for knowing what is so important that she couldn't tell me on the phone.

Ordering our coffees she started asking regular questions about my life these days but all I could think about was the important thing she wanted to tell. Our coffees and pastries soon arrived at our table and now finally we began the real conversation.

I couldn't wait any longer,"Sakshi what was so important that you were not able to tell me on the phone?"

Taking a deep breath she said in a little fast speed than usual,"I'm dating a guy." My eyes became wide and she continued,"Not really dating, but yes, we've confessed that we kind-of like each other more than friends."