01|Online best friends

Mumbai, the city of dreams. Everyone comes here with one dream in mind and that's being successful in life. I also came here with the same dream and today I can proudly say that I've printed my name in everyone's mind and heart, Anushka Dhoni.

Today, everyone knows me, not because my last name is Dhoni but because I've made my place in Bollywood with my own efforts. I have fame, money, family, friends but one thing is missing from my life, love. We actresses are like barbie dolls. Beautiful from outside but broken from inside. We hear millions of bad things about us but when at the end of the day a small girl comes up to us and says that they are our fan or we are like an idol to them, we get immense happiness.

Whole day giving different poses to Dabboo Ratnani looks easy but trust me it isn't. He never gets satisfied until we no longer could stand. So after a very long tiring day I decided to go straight home but damn this traffic. Mumbai and its traffic are like best friends, they can never stay away from each other.

To kill the time I dialed my brother's number but before I could call him he himself called me. Checking the time I picked it up. It was late and he must be worried. We always had this kind of connection with each other, just by looking at each other we could tell that something is bothering the other. Only for me and my career he shifted to Mumbai, I could never thank him enough for whatever he's done to keep me happy.

Bhai's usual worried tone ringed in my ears,"Anu where are you? Why are you not home yet? I was s-"

I cut him in mid sentence,"So worried." I completed his sentence before he could speak I knew my brother all too well and this thing of calling me about my whereabouts had become like a routine for both of us.

 In a demanding tone he replied,"I am! So tell me, where are you anu?"

"Bhai same answer- I'm stuck in this amazing traffic!" I say sarcastically.

"I'm waiting, when you come we will have dinner together, OK?" he asks.

I smile and say,"OK bhai I'm coming soon..Love you!"

"Love you ki bacchi! Jaldi aa ghar I'm starving!" he said before cutting the call.

After the phone call I removed the chocolate bar I had in my bag. Just when I was about to dig my mouth in the chocolate I saw my driver and made two parts of the bar and gave one to him and other I kept for myself. He said no but I insisted him to have it,"Bhaiya kha lo isme zeher nahi milaya!" He started laughing and took the half and had his while I had mine.

I was enjoying its amazing chocolaty taste until I heard a beep on my phone. Quickly unlocking it I saw that my best friend Sakshi had sent me a message.

'Haven't met you in ages..Meet tomorrow please, have something really important to tell?'

She was a huge fan of me so she used to send many sweet messages and edits to me on Instagram. I liked all those so once I replied thanks to her and that's when we started chatting and became instantly close. She was not like all other fans and that's what made us close. When the first time we met it was in a common friend's party, we talked a lot that night, me unknowing of the fact that she is the same Sakshi I talk on Instagram daily with. She is very sweet, beautiful, and a best friend anyone can ever ask for. Since then we've met several times.

It was true, it had been weeks since I had met or talked to her. I quickly checked my schedule and saw that I was free around 4 to 6 so I replied her.

'I'm free between 4-6 pm... Wanna meet at CCD'

She quickly replied as if she was impatiently waiting for my message. Agreeing to my message she texted goodnight.

While thinking about her 'important talk' I didn't realize that we had reached home. I was ringing the door bell continuously to irritate bhai. He opened the door with an angry expression and I couldn't stop laughing at my silly achievement of making him angry.

Closing the door he slapped my head slightly and then smiled. His smile could melt any girl I wonder why he is still single? But I brushed these thoughts aside from my brain and went on the dining table because when I'm hungry I become angry on smallest of things very easily.

We had our dinner while laughing and telling each other about our day, which always was almost same but still we enjoyed it. I am one of the most luckiest girl in the world because I had such an amazing brother who will irritate me to my highest limit but will always be by my side.

We said our goodnight and went in our respective rooms. I changed into my pj's and directly went to the bed. Switching the lights off I instantly drifted to sleep dreaming about my perfect wonderland which existed only in my dream.

❇️❇❇️

Hey guys!

Hope you'll liked it.
Please do vote, comment, share and follow.

Thank you,
craziest-weirdo ❤️