20|The Hot Dance

[This ch is full of virushka moments.. Lots of romance!! 💖 Hope you guys enjoy! 😘]

Anushka Dhoni's POV

I woke up with the amazing feeling of getting cuddled. I was sleeping with the man I love the most, CHIRAG!
His arm was around my waist and my head was on his chest. I listened to his heartbeats which were so loud. Maybe because he's feeling the same intensity that I'm feeling.

I felt warmed, I felt loved. I snuggled more and more in him, burying my head in the crook of his neck.

He said my name with so much love,"Anu, baby!!"

I looked up to meet his eyes. But I didn't meet his eyes. I met someone else's eyes. But to my surprise I didn't mind it. He asked me if he can kiss me and I smiled at him and placed my lips on his.

He licked my bottom lip and asked for entrance which I gladly gave him. He shoved his tongue in my mouth exploring all the tastes in my mouth. My hands messed with his messy hair while his hands were making small circles on my back.

After a few moments we broke apart to take some air and then he said,"I love you..."

I smiled at him and went to kiss him again but he stopped me from doing it and said,"But I'm sorry I can't be with you forever!!"

He was leaving. I tried to stop him but he didn't. I cried and cried and then screamed NO!!

I woke up, breathing heavily. It was a DREAM. It was just a dream. It's not real.

Virat came rushing to me and rubbed my back as he was soothing me. I don't know why but the thought that he was leaving me made me cry so much in the dream.

Virat asked,"What's wrong?"

And I started crying. While crying I said,"It wa-s a dr-

Before I could complete he hugged me and said,"Sshh anu don't worry it was just a dream. I'm here and I'm not leaving ok?"

Wait, so he knows what I was dreaming. I don't mind what he knows right now all I need is assurance that he's not going anywhere. I hugged him more tightly and his one hand was resting on my back and with the other one he stroked and caressed my hair.

I loved being in his arms. The dream felt so real but the reality is always harsh. He's not mine. He doesn't love me. He just thinks of me as his friend and that's what I am, just a friend.

After he pulled back from the hug he said,"You go get ready because we all have to go down for breakfast after 20 mins.."

I nodded and got up from the bed. Went towards my bag and removed my clothes for the day. I took my clothes and went in the washroom.

Anu's outfit