31|I Trust You, Son!

Heyy!
Before you read it please tell me how's the new cover?

Should I use this new one, or keep the old one? ____________________________

____________________________

UNEDITED
___________

Anushka's POV

Three weeks did fly by quickly when I actually focused on promotions and other works. Everywhere people were going crazy, talking on 'us' but I and Virat decided to ignore all of it. Every day we talked on the phone and every alternate day we video called each other.

These three weeks also gave me the time and space to realize my feelings for him. I love him, I really do. This love was not just a typical Bollywood girlfriend-boyfriend type love, it was wedding type love. I realized that if I wanna spend my whole life with a man, then Virat Kohli is that man.

The movie did amazing on the box office and I am very proud that it also entered the 100cr club, which is very hard to achieve these days. On the other hand, Virat and India team won the series and surprisingly people gave credit to our relationship saying that we are lucky for each other!

I was very happy with the fact that I've received minimal hate ever since we've announced our relationship publicly. In fact, everyone seems to love this new 'virushka'. I've seen so many edits and VM's of us that now I myself am getting fed up with it, but sadly all I can do is ignore so that's what I'm doing.

"Bhai please can I come to pick up you'll on airport?" I begged him for almost forth time.

"Anu, why don't you understand that it will create news for no reason!" he said more sternly than before.

"Fine! But then tell me where to meet you'll?"

He told me to hold the phone for a second and it seemed like he was planning something with someone. Then he said,"Virat will come at our home, so you can meet him there. I'm going to drop Sakshi off at her home and then I have a press conference to attend. So I'll come then!"

___________

Virat's POV

Thank God three weeks passed away fastly because I was literally craving to see Anu, to run my fingers through her soft locks, to look deeply in her beautiful eyes, to smell her attractive perfume and feel her body on mine while I kiss the hell out of her and maybe more...."Virat you'll go straight to our house right?" Mahi bhai brought me out of my almost dirty thoughts, with her sister!

"You're not coming?" I asked and wished that he would say no. Oh, come on don't judge me! I missed my Anu.

He said,"I'll come later as I have to drop Sakshi at her home."