06|First meeting-part 2

Mahi's POV

I and Virat entered the restaurant after I called her asking for the table number, which was seven- same as my jersey number.

I saw that two girls were sitting on the table. I couldn't see either of their faces since one's back was facing me, while the other girl's face was hidden behind the menu book. I had a very strong feeling that the girl holding the menu was my Priyanka...wait did I say my?? Well right now she's my half girlfriend right. She is obviously more than a friend to me but not exactly a girlfriend.

We reached the table and I said "Priyanka?" After hearing that the girl holding the menu looked up at me, it was clearly visible that she was shocked. She couldn't believe that Varun is Mahendra Singh Dhoni!

But then my eyes met the other girl and I couldn't believe if I was seeing it right or not. There she was, Priyanka's friend, also my sister- Anu!

Shit! Now I don't know what is gonna happen and how long this night is gonna be...

Sakshi's POV

I was waiting for Varun with Anu when he called me and asked for the table number. After ending the phone call I quickly hid my face behind the menu. I was very nervous about meeting him.

Not too long after the call I heard someone ask,"Priyanka?"

There he is. I quickly looked up to see what he looked like and boy I was shocked more than anything. I had no words at that moment because Varun is Mahendra Singh Dhoni!

When Anu had replied me on Instagram for the first time I was shocked but nothing compared to what I am feeling right now. That is because of two reasons- He is Mahendra Singh Dhoni, but that's not all. He's my best friend's brother, Mahi.

I don't know what's gonna happen further but little do I know is that this night has just begun.

Anushka Dhoni's POV

My mind was still processing the information that my brother is Varun. As in the Varun that is almost dating my best friend. Wow!

I was happy yet angry at the same time. I thought that we shared everything with each other then why did he hide this from me? I'm sure that I would have not stopped him, instead I would be very happy for him.

After whole 3 years of Priyanka's death, bhai has finally tried to move on. On addition, the girl is none other than Sakshi Rawat, my best friend! I couldn't ask for a better girl than Sakshi for bhai and a better guy than bhai for Sakshi.

Once our initial shock died down we all sat at the same table. At first no one spoke anything but then I and Virat decided that we should give both of them some privacy. So we got up and sat the next table which was empty.

So yeah right now I was sitting with Virat alone and we were going to have dinner together. I don't know why but I was really looking forward for this dinner!

Virat's POV

Since mahi bhai and Priyanka were meeting for the first time Anu suggested that we should give them some privacy. So we got up and sat at another table.

It was getting awkward so I decided to break the silence,"Hey anu! You look great tonight."

She said with a small smirk,"Thanks Virat, you don't look bad yourself!" Hmm, so now she is being sassy huh! I like that!

Soon the waiter came asking us for our orders. I ordered a red sauce pasta while Anu ordered a white sauce pasta. Even though we both were on a diet we ordered a coke. It was like a tradition between us, whenever we ate together we always had coke along with it. I liked that she still remembers.