05|First meeting!

Sakshi's POV

Anu always says "Tere peth me koi baat nahi reheti!" She's right, I felt so good after I told her everything about Varun yesterday, it felt like now my stomach would stop paining because unless I say everything to her, my stomach pains.

I will finally meet Varun today. I am nervous, excited and happy all at the same time. I can't really make out what I'm feeling right now. I am happy that I am meeting the guy who makes all my worries vanished with only one message, but then I'm afraid too, what if he runs away after seeing me? All of my insecurities are just because of that jerk Ashutosh!

I hope Varun is not like Ashutosh.

Mahi's POV

Today is finally the day I'm meeting Priya. I hope she is not fake like her Facebook account. I don't wanna get hurt and experience loneliness again. After 3 years of Priyanka's death, finally I am able to move on, fingers crossed!

Everyone texted in the group that they had almost reached the ground so I changed quickly and left to the ground for practice.

Anushka Dhoni's POV

Yesterday after Sakshi told me about that Varun guy I don't know why but I'm kinda scared for her and her feelings. The way her eyes hold sincerity, the way she talked continuously about him I know she has some really strong feelings towards him.

I don't want her to get hurt again by some moron. If this guy hurts her I swear I won't leave him and to be more serious I will call my bhai to beat the shit out of him. He may think that Anushka Dhoni is weak but boy don't forget my bhai, Mr Mahendra Singh Dhoni isn't!

In all this Sakshi and Varun thing, I totally forgot to ask Virat if he found out anything or not. I dialed his number and waited for him to pick it up.

He picked up and without giving me a chance to speak hello, he said,"Missing me already babe?"

Ugh, once again he's thinking that I'm Anushka Sharma! "Virat I'm not who thin-" I spoke but he cut me off,"Exactly babe, I'm not able to think anything other than our little hot make-out session!"

I said sternly,"Virat Kohli, I have no damn interest in listening about your sex life!"

I heard a voice from the other side, it sounded as if his phone fell. Suddenly he spoke,"Sorry the phone fell, but wait, who are you? I mean which Anushka?"

"Anushka Dhoni!" I said getting frustrated.

I heard him speaking some profanity words in a low voice, then he said in hurry,"I'm sorry I thought that you were my girlfriend."

There was a time I wished it.

Taking a deep breath I said,"It's ok. Forget all this, tell me did you ask bhai about his strange behavior?"

He didn't speak anything for a long time, until he said,"What should I do?"

I rolled my eyes and said,"What should you do matlab? Tell me you idiot!"

"Shit! Did I say all aloud?" he spoke with a little fear in his voice. Before I could respond any further he realized something and said,"How dare you call me an idiot!"

I laughed sarcastically and said,"There's no dare in it because that's what you are!"

He said rudely,"Listen you stupid girl, I don't have time for your bullshit! I got to go."