10|BCCI Meeting!

Anushka Dhoni's POV
I was watching virat's interview along with Sakshi and Hazel at my house. Hazel and Yuvi bhai's marriage was gonna happen in the next month i.e after they come from their Australia tour. I'm very excited for their marriage because it was one of my brother's marriage and hazel on the other hand is my long time friend even before they both became a couple... And you guys will be shocked but I was the one who helped Yuvi bhai with hazel.
S: so Virat ur mom once said that you changed drastically after ur dad's death..
Oh boy!! This topic is really very emotional for virat and I know that.. He didn't reply and was looking down. He was scratching his back while looking down...that means he was controlling himself from crying..After so many years spending with him I've learnt this much that whenever he wants to control himself from crying he does that... I feel so bad for him right now...
Then he replied.. Yes that's true..the day my dad died I didn't sleep the whole night. Just before he died we had an unfinished conversation... He was telling...uh I'm sry but I don't want to speak about that conversation...
After he said about the unfinished conversation I was thinking about what it must be.... Hazel said," anu itna mat soch Virat ke baare me fir se pyaar ho jaaega!!" Sakshi nodded with that and I said," nothing like that will happen!!" They both looked at me as if they don't believe me and I just ignored their looks and saw the TV again...he was again looking down and scratching his back..aww Virat I wanna hug you right now..not that I would say that to anyone especially to this two idiots!!
So to change the topic they were now playing the rapid fire round. Virat revealed many secrets and now the last question... Kill, hook up and marry... Hmm let's see which are the names??
S:....the 3 names are...Deepika Padukone, Anushka Sharma obviously and Anushka Dhoni..
Wait did she just mentioned me?? I looked at hazel and Sakshi and they looked quite excited for his answer.. Well I'm too...
S: so tell me you would kill?
V: uh..Deepika
S: marry?
V: Anushka Dhoni
Wait did he just say my name?? Idiot she asked marry?? Not hook up!!! Stupid....I heard Sakshi and hazel fake coughing and I looked at them..there was no expression on my face..I was still processing what he had said..I was looking at the TV without any blink..he explained that he said it was a mistake and all but dude it is a rapid fire round and it considers no mistake in it...God what did he just do!!! He added fuel to the fire and Virat freaking Kohli I'm NOT GONNA LEAVE YOU!!!!!!!
~skip time to meeting ~
I got ready along with bhai and we left the house around 3:40 pm..When we reached there were many higher post people already there. Bhai met everyone and I was just standing there like a dumbo. Come on nobody here knows me especially if they don't watch movies!! Then came one guy who knows me very nicely..anil sir!! He hugged me and kissed my forehead. He was like a father to me because my parents don't live here and whenever I need a dad he's always there with me. I hugged him back too. And from the other side came the guy.....Virat!! He touched his feet and anil sir hugged him too. Then he kept one hand on my shoulder and other on virat's shoulder. I didn't even look at him.. Neither he said anything.. Well Mr. Virat Kohli if you have attitude then don't forget I have double than you!!!
Then came one of my friend Archana Vijaya. She was also a interviewer like me..just the difference is that she interviews only IPL matches and I do both international as well as IPL..depends on my schedule..
She said hello to us and said," anil sir it looks like you are anu's dad and Virat is your son in law!!" I and Virat both said at the same time,"Shut up!!" Anil sir looked at both of us and started laughing along with archana. Very funny guys!!(note the sarcasm!!) Anil sir then said," archana looks like you also have watched the interview? " She said," of course sir who won't after all it was Virat kohli's interview!!" Archana then asked me,"anu did you also watch it?" I gave her a don't-mess-with-me-right-now look!! Instead of getting scared she laughed at me...what no one gets scared of me!!😣 Virat then said,"seriously anu u think she will get scared from this cute look of yours!!" Anil sir then decided to leave us 3 alone. Archana then said," awwww Virat u think her expression was cute huh!!" She said that in a teasing tone...god now I can't control...I just got away from those two and went inside as everyone was going inside. This was my first time in a BCCI meeting.. I wonder why have they called interviewers this time...
I was sitting in between Yuvi bhai and Ishant bhai. Nice partners!! First of all they discussed the squad of cricketers.. Then they asked archana whether she will be able to interview in international matches and she agreed.. Nice!! Now why me??
Then they asked something that usually doesn't happen in BCCI meetings..he asked,"Virat and Anushka is there something going on between you two?" Virat then said,"it is none of BCCI's concern sir.." I quickly said," why are you making it sound like we do have something and we are hiding?" I looked at sir and said,"no sir nothing is going on between him and me.." He said," oh really you think I'm making it sound like that in fact you are freaking out as if they have catched us and now you are trying to hide it" I quickly said," oh please I'm not the one who said something like that..you are the one who made mistake in a live interview " he said,"it was a MISTAKE!! Do you understand what mistake is..and I also explained myself in that LIVE INTERVIEW!! He said in loud voice. I said,"why are you shouting at ME!!" he said," Because YOU are making me!!" I said," what ?? Well then EVEN I KNOW HOW TO SHOUT!!" Everyone was actually enjoying our little no big fight!! Nobody was stopping us..well I can fight with him all day!!
I said," oh really then why didn't you say my name in kill category huh?" He said,"how can I kill a cute and beautiful girl like you!" I said," so doe- wait did you call me cute and beautiful?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.. He said," I uh uh... ( his mouth was open he was not able to say anything) I actually uh I didn't mean it that way.." He said it looking at everyone as all theirs expression were changed after he said that.. I said," hmmm well then what did you mean Mr MISTAKE!!!" I said mistake in a loud voice plus making air quotation.. He said," uh I you know I uh I meant...what did I mean?" He said the last part looking at Hardhik who was sitting next to him.. Hardhik first laughed and then said,"how come I'll know what did you mean??" I could see Virat mumble stupid under his breath... We all were looking at him for the answer.. He then said," oh yes I meant that you are my best friend's sister na then how can I kill you!!" I was gonna say something but everyone started laughing...like laughing really hard!!
We both said at the same time,"we are fighting and you are laughing!!" Oh boy not again!!!!! Then anil sir said everyone to stop laughing and then after everyone stopped he said,"I'm sorry that we, BCCI asked such a personal question to you guys and yeah (🙏) please stop fighting like kids!!" I said,"but I wa-". Anil sir cut me off and said," let's move further please Virat and anu sit down." That's when I realized that we both were standing ughhh this guy makes me do things that I don't even realize!!
We both sat down and then anil sir asked me," Anushka your films shooting and this Australia tour is at the same time..will you be able to cope up with both?" I nodded my head. After that there were few more things that were discussed and then finally the meeting was over. Bhai and Virat had to go to a press conference to announce the squad. So bhai went in virat's car and I took bhais car back home.
Today I fought so much with Virat. But to be honest I don't feel nice about it. I'm seriously regretting it now. First I wanted to hug him and then I fought so much with him. This guy gives me so many different feelings at the same time...
Maybe it was seriously not his fault.. I don't know...See now also he is on my mind. He somehow manages to occupy my mind all the time!! Well I'll sort out the fight later...but now only one thing is on my mind and that is Sakshi's birthday!!!
Let's see what bhai does on her birthday!!
-----------------------------------------------------------
Hello guys!!🙌🙌
Here I am as promised...updated today!!😉😉
Do vote and comment please!!🙏🙏
Bye!!🙋🙋
Have a good day or night!!
Love you'll!!😘😘