17|Birthday part 1

(Unedited and it's a long one...I hope you enjoy!! Don't forget to vote and comment!!)
Anushka Dhoni's POV
It was 11:50 pm and we were outside Sakshi's house. By 'we' I mean me, bhai of course, varun and Chirag. Sakshi knew about the party but not about our surprise that we would knock on her door at 12am to cut the cake.

I asked bhai if this is the surprise he wrote about on the letter. He didn't answer me!! He IGNORED me!!! Wow I think today these guys have a competition of who is gonna ignore me the most.

First Virat. Second Chirag. Third bhai.

I think I shouldn't even consider Virat in this list coz it's normal for him to ignore me!!

Its 11:52 so we decided to go inside. Bhai and I both had spare keys of her house coz me being her best friend and bhai being her boyfriend.

We had planned it that we would first scare Sakshi and then surprise her. So we slowly went in her house and checked if she was in her room or not. If she was asleep or not.

She was in her room and was asleep too.

Varun went towards her room. Chirag had a glass in his hand that he would drop later. I had the recording of a daayan(witch) on my phone along with speakers and bhai was hiding behind the sofa with the torch and remote to switch on all the lights.

Varun went and slowly opened the door which made a sound. (The one that happens in the movies when we open the door)

By hearing that sounds she did wake up a little but didn't give it much importance. I then started playing the voice on my phone. It was the voice of paayal (anklet) . This definitely did wake her up.

She slowly got out of the bed and took a torch with her. I started playing the voice of a daayan's laugh. To be honest it clearly was scary. She did get scare got she started taking gods name. Haha!! Here we are trying to scare her and all she is doing is taking gods name.

I then played the music of paayal again. She turned in my direction but couldn't see anything properly coz of the darkness. Then chirag threw the glass on the floor making it break. She fastly turned in that direction.

She was sweating now. Girl this was getting too much!! Coz she was on the verge of crying. I don't want her to start her birthday with tears!!

I signalled everyone to end it. Bhai then first flash lighted Sakshi causing her to turn around. And then he switched on all the lights revealing us.

Now clearly I was seeing her face. And damn if it wasn't her birthday I would have laughed like there's no tomorrow!! She was scared, angry and surprised all together at the same time!!!

She just looked at the ground coz she was controlling her fast heartbeat and controlling herself from not crying in front of us. Shit!!! It was a very 'bad' plan!! The joote (shoes) for this third class plan goes to none other than our Mr. Varun stupid Dhawan!!!

Bhai went and hugged her. She hugged him with all emotions. She was not letting it outside, but I know inside she is and bhai is also understanding it. I am so fucking much love in their relationship!! I'm soooo gonna ship 'MahShi' ( name credit Anaika_18 ) from now on!!