27|Finally

Anushka's POV

"Bhai..."

"Anu, can we talk?" he said with a hopeful look on his face.

I smiled and said,"Of course!"

He smiled back and nodded. We started going towards the garden. It was almost the time of sunrise. I didn't even realize that the whole night just passed away with all this drama. He stopped walking and so did I. We sat at a bench and for the first time, we were not talking, fighting or teasing each other. It felt a little awkward to be honest.

After a long silence he spoke,"I'm sorry!"

"No, I'm sorry! I shouldn't have kept it from you for so long! I should have trusted you!" I said taking his hand in mine.

"Anu, I'm sorry that I didn't prove to be a better brother! I love you so much, and when I came to know that you were in so much pain, I felt bad. I felt bad that I was not there for you to share the pain you were feeling..." he said with tears forming in his eyes. For the first time in my life I've seen him crying.

I said,"Bhai it's not your mistake, neither is it mine! The situation got the worst of it, that's it! I had the fear of loosing you so I didn't tell you! You're a brother that I wish every girl has! Every sister is not lucky! But, I am! I am very lucky and proud to say that you are my brother! I'm sorry I didn't share this with you earlier but I promise, from now on no more secrets!"

He smiled at me but looked a little taken back when I said 'no more secrets'. He quickly brought the smile back and hugged me. This one hug from him makes me feel the most safest girl in this world. I know with my bhai in my side, no one can do anything to me!

After pulling away from the hug he said,"Now go! Make things right with Virat!"

I looked at him with a 'how do you know' look and he laughed. He said,"It's so damn obvious that you both are in love with each other! But I know how stubborn you both are! For you'll your ego is bigger than your feelings! I know neither one of you have confessed yet! I want you to go and confess!"

I smiled and hugged him,"You have no idea how much I love you!"

He pulled back and said,"Yeah, nice line! Tell this to him!"

I playfully hit his shoulder and said,"It was meant for you, not him!"

He raised his eyebrow and said,"Ohh, I thought you were practicing the line before saying it to him! You know because you just love him these days!!" He said the last part in a teasing tone which automatically brought blush to my cheeks and smile to my lips.

I stood up and started leaving when I heard him ask me from the back,"Where's Sakshi?"

I said,"In the pool!"

He looked excited and said,"Ahh, my morning just got excited!!"

I said,"Who knew Mahendra Singh Dhoni can be so excited about a girl!"

He was now beside me and said,"It's no other girl, it's the girl whom I love! She's the one who is my everything!"

I awed at him, he ruffled my hair before kissing my forehead. He left in the right and I went towards the elevator in the left. I called for it and waited for it to come to the ground floor. Once it came I got inside and pressed my floor's number.

I went in my room and saw that Virat wasn't in the room. But then I heard the noise from the shower so assumed that Virat is having a shower since they have a match today and before that they need to practice. I thought of waiting for him till he comes out. I sat on the bed. I haven't slept the whole night. Lying won't made me sleep, right? The bed looks too comfortable and I couldn't resist myself from lying on it with cover the blanket around me.