28|Stay With Me Baby

Anushka's POV

I woke up with two strong arms wrapped around me. I turned myself around and came face to face with my man. He was asleep and still managed to looked strikingly handsome. I softly pecked his lips and a smile appeared on his face.

Still with his eyes closed he said,"I love that!"

I blushed and rested my head on his shoulder with my arms wrapped around his waist. He said,"Go back to sleep. There's a lot of time before you leave!"

I looked at him in surprise because I never told him that I was gonna leave today for promotions in India. He said,"What? I'm talking about your shooting schedule!"

I said,"Ohh um yeah correct. Let's go back to sleep..."

He kissed the top of my head and said,"I love you!" I smiled and said,"Now I love that!" He laughed and soon we both drifted off to sleep once again in each other's arms.

_______________________________________

I once again woke up with Varun shouting on top of his lungs while jumping on my bed. Reluctantly I open my eyes and see that Virat wasn't in the room. Then I saw a note on the bedside table.

It read.
Good morning beautiful. I'm going for practice so will meet you (hopefully) at lunch. Call me when you get free! <3

I smiled to myself and Varun brought me back to reality saying,"So should I finally consider this as official??" I smiled broadly and nodded my head.

He sarcastically said,"Wow you guys are so fast huh! You'll took around 4 years to get in a relationship now I wonder how fast you'd get married!"

I said,"Excuse me! No matter how long we took to realize our feelings but all I'm glad about is that we did! I love him and he loves me! No one can change that! And by the way don't you think marriage word is coming from your mouth too soon?!"

He said,"Oh come on! You guys are perfect for each other and marriage is all about being with a person whom you love and get back the same passionate lov-

I cut him off by saying,"Still it's too soon dude! It's been just few hours that we're in a relationship!"

He put his hands up in defence and I pull his cheeks. I love doing it because he gets irritated by it. He groaned and said,"Don't do that! And yeah get ready we've to go and finalize all the last minute details!"

I nodded and went in the bathroom to get ready for the day. After having a quick hot shower I dried myself up and wore the clothes for the day. After tying my hair up in a high ponytail, I applied some cream on my face. I wore my shoes and we left.

In the car he was frowning while surfing on his instagram. I asked him,"What's wrong?"

He didn't say anything, instead he gave his phone to me. I saw that he was viewing some 'anti-Natasha' pages on Instagram. There people were bashing her for not looking good with Varun and all the other stuff. They were blaming her for his flop movie Dilwale. I felt bad because I knew how much love and affection he had for her.

I squeezed his hand and said,"Why are you even viewing all this?! You should simply ignore all this social media stuff dude!"

He sadly looked at me and said,"I love her yaar! I can't see people hating on such an innocent girl! All she has ever done is supported me in my bad times and didn't let fame get in my head in my good times!"

I sadly smiled at him and said,"I'm glad that you care so much for her. Trust me, she knows this and that's why she's still with you. If she isn't giving any attention to all these stupid and velle people then why are you?! Look there are many 'anti-Varun' pages too but is she looking at those? No! So you also don't need to do it! Understood?"