29|"Are You Dating Virat Kohli?"

Unedited
________________________

Anushka's POV

The minute I stepped in the flight I started missing something very important. I started missing my Virat. I knew these three weeks are gonna be the longest three weeks of my life. With a sigh I sat beside Varun and tried to get some sleep because once the promotion starts tomorrow I won't be able to get much sleep and rest due to continue travel around big cities of India.

Varun excitedly said,"After so long we'll meet everyone! Mom, dad, Natasha! Oh damn I'm so excited!"

I looked at him and gave him a small smile. Suddenly his excitement went in the bin when he realized that I'll not meet anyone till three weeks. He side-hugged me and said,"Come on yaar! These three weeks focus on work and soon they will get over! And waise bhi me toh hu hi tumhe distract karne ke liye!" He said the last part in a flirting tone which caused me to roll my eyes. I pushed his hands away from my shoulders and said,"Wait I'll tell all this to Nattie!"

He scrunched his nose up and said,"Huh! You're no fun!" I laughed and soon we both fell asleep.

_______________________________________

"Aur kitna time lagega?" Varun said with frustration clear in his voice. It had been 2 hours since we had landed in Mumbai but the media had totally blocked the outside area of the airport, which made us wait inside for 2 hours and God knows how long.

I got up and said,"Relax Varun! It's not the first time that we are facing all this!"

He rolled his eyes and sat down. I went towards Mr. Singh who was the security manager. When he saw me approaching him he straightened himself and smiled at me. I returned the smile and asked more politely than Varun,"Do you have any idea how long will it take?"

He said,"Ma'am my boys are working on it but the media people are too adamant to leave.."

I asked,"Ain't there any other way out?"

He said,"There is a way out of domestic flights passengers..But I don't think it will be safe for you guys!"

I looked at Varun and he came running towards us just like a small boy runs towards her mother at the end of the school. He said,"It's fine! We'll go from them!"

The manager looked uncertain about it but we assured him that everything will be fine and even if something happens no one would blame him.

_______________________________________

The ride back to Varun's home was a quick one. The paparazzi didn't notice us when we got out from the domestic exit, which we are thankful for. I was on the couch with Varun and his mom. Her mom is very sweet and she treats me like her own daughter unlike my real mother.

Varun excuses himself since he wanted to freshen up, which means only me and Karuna aunty. The funny part is that whenever we are alone she starts asking me about my love life like a teenage best friend. And as expected she had the same smile on the face. I rolled my eyes and spoke before she can ask me,"Yes I am dating someone!"

She grinned and said,"AHH Finally! I'm so happy! Tell me are you dating Virat Kohli?"

I looked at her with uncertainty in my eyes because I didn't knew how come she came to know about it,"How do you know that?"

She slapped me on my forehead playfully and said,"It was so obvious from the start that you two would end up together! And by the way I won the bet with David!"

I laughed and asked,"What bet?"

She excitedly said,"David said that you would end up with Chirag but I said that you would end up with Virat! So now that I won he'll have to take me on a trip to Paris!"